PS4 Murdered:Soul Suspect for $38 and free shipping!

banksst

CAGiversary!
Murdered:soul suspect is still a $70 game in Canada but here's your chance to get it for only $38 with free shipping, Here's the link:

http://www.play-asia.com/murdered-soul-suspect-english-paOS-13-49-en-70-7mov.html

I've used this site before and it's pretty reliable but i recommend paying the extra $5 to get insured shipping and you get a tracking number

Although it is the game from Asia it is in English and is compatible with all PS4 systems

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with Play-Asia, is that it takes about 2 weeks + to get your item shipped to you with their free shipping.

Just to mention, I'm currently in the process of arguing with Play-Asia, and I'm on the verge of just hitting them with a chargeback. I ordered some stuff from them 2 weeks ago, after a week they sent me an email at 2am saying something like:

"Our distributor sent us the wrong region version for your game, but it's ok, PS3 can play all regions. As an apology please contact customer service and we'll send you a $1 refund".

At 4:30am I got a shipping notification. I woke up at 6am, checked my email and immediately sent them a message complaining that I don't want the game if it's not what I ordered (NTSC-U obviously), and that they should stop the shipment. 3 days later they got back to me saying the package already shipped... I've backed and and forthed a bit with them since, they're willing to help me by letting me send the games back. After they receive the games back from me they'll refund my order price, and up to $10 of return postage costs. If the games are lost in either direction I don't get a refund apparently. They aren't sending out the games I ordered, but I can get them right now, they're in stock. I just need to order them again. For $45 more than my original $30 order :wall:

Apparently their customer service is retarded.

Problem with Play-Asia, is that it takes about 2 weeks + to get your item shipped to you with their free shipping.
Thats why i recommended the $5 insured shipping option because, at least in my experience, it's much faster and i get my stuff in about a week and Canada Post is the Canadian shipper instead of UPS(worst company ever imo)

This game will be $20 by this November,  and can already be found on PC for ~$35. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

bread's done
Back