NEWEGG $31.99 Preorder! Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 3DS

So does lamestop and amazon. Ill pre order a game with amazon before I would newegg any day of the week.

GameStop has had that price for a while. Amazon and Newegg just matched it, finally. Since I couldn't get free shipping with GS, I ordered from Amazon. O get charged tax at all three. If MSRP turns out to be less than $39.99 (or if BB drops their pre-order price), I'll order from BB with GCU. Otherwise, I'll keep it with Amazon.

GameStop has had that price for a while. Amazon and Newegg just matched it, finally. Since I couldn't get free shipping with GS, I ordered from Amazon. O get charged tax at all three. If MSRP turns out to be less than $39.99 (or if BB drops their pre-order price), I'll order from BB with GCU. Otherwise, I'll keep it with Amazon.

I agree. The only way to pre-order is with Gamer's Club and Best Buy. I cringe when people show their receipts pre-ordering 20+ games from GameStop with a 5$ deposit each. Total waste of money there.

I agree. The only way to pre-order is with Gamer's Club and Best Buy. I cringe when people show their receipts pre-ordering 20+ games from GameStop with a 5$ deposit each. Total waste of money there.
I cringe when I see people hyping games club and pre order a bunch of stuff using it because its a waste of money most of the time.

All you do is pay bestbuy for a faster price drop is all. Like people who were hyped to get stick of truth for less for 47 or something? I got it off ebay last week for for 24 shipped. All I did was wait a few months. Or mario kart 8 dropped to 48 like just in a few weeks. Wolfenstein new order had a lot of pre order gcu hype and I got it for ps4 for 40 today on ebay. And so on.

Gcu is for impatient people. I waited over a year for stick of truth so all I did wait another couple months and I paid almost half of what gcu did. Bestbuy just tricked people into paying for access to future price cuts is all it is, you arent actually getting any discounts when you look at the big picture. Hell you dont even get discounts on hardware or software bundled with hardware or use it with a price match. All they did was say "look, in 3 or 4 months this game coming out will be 40 bucks but if you give us 120 dollars for a membership we will give you that 4 month price drop now".

Its only worth it if you buy every collectors edition to come out but hell 90% of those get huge discounts and half of the other 10% arent even sold by bestbuy like square, Namco, or nis exclusives.

Youre also stuck only being able to get what bestbuy sells.

Then you have other stores with gift cards, store credit, or just plain old cutting msrp on launch where you can get gcu like price cuts without paying for them.

Thanks OP. I was going to order from Amazon, but the tax and shipping there killed this deal for me. Newegg is still tax free, and free shipping with no minimum order amount. This is the best of the bunch for me, ALL IN! LOL

Hi, for a person that never played any of both of these games, is this worth getting?

I like good story.
It's a crossover game....usually they're not as strong in the story but you get to see your favorite characters doing stuff and have the best of both games (puzzles and court cases). I say pass and play either series (Ace Attourney is getting 3DS 1-3 release winter I believe and Layton has a lot of games), though I'm a stickler for puzzles so Layton is my boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I say pass unless you're a fan of either or both series.

bread's done
Back