Killzone $20 at Bestbuy. $16 with GCU

They are also selling a PS4 and Killzone bundle for $419 (I am not sure if the discount was for the bundle and not just the game.) Zumba is on sale for the Xbox One. On a serious note should i get zumba for my wife? The 3 day sale http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/video-games-20140619?id=pcat17071&sp=&browsedCategory=&nrp=100&qp=&sp=
Holy shit Best Buy, stop putting that Spongebob game on sale. Don't torture us because yall ordered so much. Damn game was free with @Gamer and they still probably got thousands in the warehouse.

DBZ:BoZ worth $24? Haven't played a DBZ game in years

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I'd recommend you just put your money towards a good game, like Wolfenstein.
Wolfenstein is one of the best single player FPS games I've played in awhile but if you didn't pre-order and get $25 back in credit/certs then I'd recommend people hold off until it's on sale for $29.99 or less just because replay value is somewhat limited. For the price (especially with GCU) Killzone offers a lot of value.

Damn you, shipping.

I just happened to have Deus Ex: Director's Cut in my cart from whenever. Only $12.79 and $16 for Killzone gets me glorious free shipping.

Love DX, but still haven't platinum'd the vanilla edition.

Not sure if want.

I decided to get it. You can all thank me when it's free for Plus next month. Unless you don't buy it, in which case it won't be free, and the universe will be torn in two.

How good is Shadowfall? I got it for a really low price when it was on sale with Watch Dogs. I'm considering trading it in, which would actually still wind up being a profit. Is it good enough to just hang on to and try it out for a bit?

killzone p4 shadowfall is cool, its worth a play!
your wife would love zumba xbox one, and i'm sure you would enjoy watching play and the benefits of her exercise

thanks for posting this awesome sale!

I picked this up at GS over the weekend for $20. Not gonna bother taking a sealed one back for $4 savings.

That said I picked it up on launch, really tried to like it, traded it in and picked it up again because my best friend likes it and we thought we'd try multiplayer. I do not like this game. The floaty controls are a staple of it I know, but I just don't like it. Single player or multi player. The vita Killzone was addictive, and I loved the multiplayer but they dropped the ball big time IMO. I would wait to see if it's on PS+.

I decided to get it. You can all thank me when it's free for Plus next month. Unless you don't buy it, in which case it won't be free, and the universe will be torn in two.
i've been saying the same thing....will go ps+ as soon as I buy.... maybe i should pick it up to keep the universe intact.

even with PS+ happening should be able to trade it in for at least 10. I think i can afford $6 till then...haha

Very tempted, but I don't have a PS4 yet and it will either be on PS+ or cheaper by then. hmm

I don't know if this went unnoticed or everyone is just ignoring it, but Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is $29.99 ($23.99 w/ GCU), the lowest it's been yet.

PS3: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-playstation-3/9581042.p?id=1219033489704&skuId=9581042&st=video-games-20140619&lp=27&cp=1

360: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-xbox-360/9581051.p?id=1219033496644&skuId=9581051&st=video-games-20140619&lp=28&cp=1

I'm considering the PS3 version, but I think it'll be $9.99-$14.99 at Gamefly soon enough.

This is a must buy price w/GCU wasn`t there a $30 sale on this & knack a week ago people should be pm`ing to get that $10+ back

How good is Shadowfall? I got it for a really low price when it was on sale with Watch Dogs. I'm considering trading it in, which would actually still wind up being a profit. Is it good enough to just hang on to and try it out for a bit?
If you like FPS it's certainly worth playing! It didn't revolutionize my world. I'm never going to like it as well as something that's more than just a straight FPS like Bioshock or Deus Ex or whatever. I don't know that I liked it any better than 3 (but it's better than 1 and 2) but it's a good game.

It's a no brainer at $20 if you like FPS, much less if you already OWN it :lol:

So, did they pull the Shadow Fall deal? I am seeing $39.99 pre-GCU price, even when I add it to cart and try to check out. I was ready to finally give the game a try at that price/using BB credit. Not too disappointed, but a little.

Well I got it for $19.99 at 12 midnight last night and so far I haven't gotten word when to pick it up at my local Best Buy store.

It wasn't listed as part of the 3 day sale when I clicked on the link above around 8:30 AM CDT so if it was there previously, it sounds like they fuck ed up.

who cares... this is gonna be $20 soon enough.

You CAGs need to stop bitching about missing this deal, you know you've got enough of a backlog to keep you busy  :D/

the deal was $19,99 this morning for Killzone, between 715am to 8am.  

Glad i clicked to buy. 

because checking now, yup, its $39.99.   

best buy had to made a mistake or something.   all the other games are still on sale.

early bird catches the worm!!   = ) 

I jumped on it last night because I knew it was an error. It was never on the sale page, only the bundle for a PS4 and KZ for $420 was. Someone messed up and KZ by itself had the $20 savings applied to it. It was also just on sale for $30 like a week ago, they wouldn't have dropped it another 10 right after.

I went to Best Buy to pick up Killzone and the in store price was still $19.99 at around 6 P.M. Central.

I ordered a copy online earlier this morning and it just shipped while my friend picked up his store copy with no issues around 2pm Eastern. Thank you for the post.

not sure why all the sudden love here or disappointment for missing this when this could be had for $15/16 as recently as last weekend from Target ($15 off with $1 preorder deposit PM'd to BB)

not sure why all the love or disappointment for missing this when this could be had for $15/16 as recently as last weekend from Target ($15 off with $1 preorder deposit PM'd to BB)
Because not everyone is lucky enough to be able to do that. This is/was a straight price with no "maybes".

bread's done
Back