Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Combo Xbox 360 / Xbox One $24.99 and FS with Prime

Thanks Ferrari! I wanted the digital copy of XB1 Ghosts. I'll trade my disc to BB. I can now double up on extinction achievements now since I have the season pass.

It's a code that can be redeemed on a 360 and gives you the ability to then download on an xbox one. It can also be applied directly to an xbox one, but not via the console. The code must be entered on xbox.com. These also come with freefall map codes.

I still have an extra one of these from the target deal awhile back. $25 paypal and it's yours. First PM gets it. I'll be checking throughout the evening, but I have a little guy to chase after all day and night so it might take a minute to respond.

Hopefully this lets me get my 360 content now and just keeps a purchase on file for when I get an Xbox One sometime down the line. Even if it doesn't that's a decent price for Ghosts. Still plenty of download space on my 360.

Hopefully this lets me get my 360 content now and just keeps a purchase on file for when I get an Xbox One sometime down the line. Even if it doesn't that's a decent price for Ghosts. Still plenty of download space on my 360.
Fear not, once you get your :xb1: your CoDG for that console will be ready and waiting. :)

bread's done
Back