PlayStation 4 on eBay BRAND NEW for $359.99

Free shipping as well and it looks like tax is only charged to california...almost 80 bucks saved if you're in NY like me...might have to bite finally...

$360 with no tax and free shipping is really good, but I am just hoping to see a deal like the Xbox One back in May where is was $120 off.

You could flip it to GS if you wanted an XB1. It trades in for $397 +$2.50 with the mono headset if you buy a new PS4 or XB1. 

Not bad, not bad at all. I'm still waiting for the inevitable slim model though. My interest in the PS4 has grown after E3 but I'm still fine with playing through my PS3 backlog for now.

As of 9:06AM EST this code is not working for me. Still great deal for the PS4 though its the no tax in NY that made me bite on this deal.
The code still worked for me as of 10:23 AM. I don't understand why this doesn't have more posts as it is around 15% off and no tax for most which makes it a great deal. Is it because of the seller and maybe not getting a warranty? Does anyone know about the seller?

Not bad, not bad at all. I'm still waiting for the inevitable slim model though. My interest in the PS4 has grown after E3 but I'm still fine with playing through my PS3 backlog for now.
How much smaller can they make the PS4? It's not tiny but it's not massive like the X1 either. My PS4 is in a different room then my PS3 Slim (not super slim) but if memory serves me right the PS4 is smaller then the PS3 slim.. could be wrong though

How much smaller can they make the PS4? It's not tiny but it's not massive like the X1 either. My PS4 is in a different room then my PS3 Slim (not super slim) but if memory serves me right the PS4 is smaller then the PS3 slim.. could be wrong though
Sony always finds a way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was about to jump on this until I went to Amazon to look at PS4 games. I just can't justify even paying that for a console that has nothing right now that I'm interested in. I think I'll wait for more games to come out and maybe there will be another deal like this. 

bread's done
Back