COSTCO - WII U - Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze $29.99 (free shipping)

For those of you who aren't members, you can still order. They charge A $1.50 surcharge, but shipping still seems to be free. Sadly, they charge tax as well. My total in my cart is $34.02, which isn't bad, but I think I'll wait for a better price. I'm not planning to get a WiiU until Christmas, but I'm trying to get games cheap along the way, and this deal ain't bad. I'm really debating this.

Has anyone had this cheaper since launch? I may jump in, but I'm hopeful to get a better deal between now and the end of the year, but who knows.

For those of you who aren't members, you can still order. They charge A $1.50 surcharge, but shipping still seems to be free. Sadly, they charge tax as well. My total in my cart is $34.02, which isn't bad, but I think I'll wait for a better price. I'm not planning to get a WiiU until Christmas, but I'm trying to get games cheap along the way, and this deal ain't bad. I'm really debating this.

Has anyone had this cheaper since launch? I may jump in, but I'm hopeful to get a better deal between now and the end of the year, but who knows.

To buy or not to buy. That is the question.
Well, it is a first party game so its chance of hitting $20 or less is pretty slim in the next year or two.

Was about to buy but looks like OOS already.

"Due to inventory changes, item 855582 in your cart is no longer available. This item cannot be purchased at this time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it is a first party game so its chance of hitting $20 or less is pretty slim in the next year or two.
I used to think that, but then BJ's dropped Mario 3D World (and all their other Wii U games) to $9.99. You never know with membership clubs...

bread's done
Back