Zelda: Link Between Worlds $29.99 GoHastings

I've ordered a few things from GoHastings, and several of them turned out to be not new (although they were listed as such). Buyer beware.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was technically $26 at Target a couple of weeks ago when they had the $15 off $40 with $1 reservation, but that was the only sale I've seen for it.

I've ordered a few things from GoHastings, and several of them turned out to be not new (although they were listed as such). Buyer beware.
The games they sell on their website often ship directly from stores, and in the stores, they gut the display copies a la Gamestop. They usually come opened or in a plastic sleeve with a slip of paper saying they're new but opened to display or whatever. So, ya, if you don't want a gutted copy...

Up until a few months ago my experiences with hastings were overwhelmingly positive.   Every single one of my last 3-4 orders has been messed up by them.  My most recent was the "new" copy of Ninja Gaiden for the Wii U I ordered coming as disc only in a generic black case.  They're still pretty good about accepting returns but I'm to the point it's not worth doing business with this place unless the deal is outstanding.  Saving a few bucks on Zelda is not worth the hassle. 

From what ive heard the game is really really good. Bought a digital copy off a CAG for $20 a while back but havent gotten a chance to play it yet. Hoping to get a chance to play it soon

bread's done
Back