Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/6 to 7/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy promotes a buy 2,get 1 free on all Skylanders Swap Force characters. Get a $20 gift card with an Xbox One controller and/or Xbox One Stereo Headset.  Save $25 on the Xbox 360 Camouflage Wireless Controller, $20 on the Chrome Wireless Controllers, $40-$60 on select Turtle Beach headsets, and $60 on select Polk Headsets for Xbox One.

18_t.gif
GameStop discounts Killer is Dead to $14.99.

icontarget.gif
Target offers 30% off select titles with Destiny pre-orders. Get $30 off 1 year of  PS+ with a PS4 console purchase. Select PS4 accessories (Dualshock 4 shown) are 20% off.

The Rest of the Deals...
MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

iconbestbuy.gif
buy 2 get 1 free all skylanders swap force characters

:xb1: $20 off 12 months or 24 months of xbox live when you buy any Xbox console

:xb1: Titanfall for $19.99 when you buy an Xbox One console

:xb1: Free $20 Gift Card with an Xbox One controller. Plus free shipping.

:xb1: Free $20 Gift Card with Xbox One Stereo Headset  

:360: Save $25 on Special Edition Camouflage Wireless Controller    

:360: Save $20 Special Edition Chrome Wireless Controller

:360: Save $40 or $60 on Select Turtle Beach Headsets    

free shipping

:xb1: Save $60 on Select Polk Headsets for Xbox One

free shipping

:xb1: :ps4: ryse, dead rising 3, and battlefield 4 $39.99

:xb1: :ps4: tomb raider definitive edition $34.99

:xb1: save $90 when you buy: xbox one, any x1 game, 2 years gamers club unclocked membership, 2 year geek squad protection, & 24 month xbox live

:ps4: killzone shadow fall $19.99

:ps4: infamous 2nd son $39.99

:360: :ps3: battlefield 4 $24.99

:360: :ps3: batman arkham origins $19.99

:360: :ps3: assassins creed black flag $14.99

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 7/8

:xb1: Buy an Xbox One and save $10 on a controller and $20 on 1 or 2 years of Xbox Live.

:ps3: Used PS3 Bundle:  160GB+ PS3, 2 under $20 used games, extra controller $229.99

:360: :ps3: Killer is Dead $14.99

18_t.gif
$10 off select games you probably don't care about.

Kmart (Ad)
nada

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

:ps4: $30 off 1 year ps+ when you buy a ps4

:ps4: 20% off select ps4 accessories (shows dualshock 4)

:wiiu: Skylanders swap force starter pack $29.99 (shows Wii U version)

30% Off select titles when you preorder destiny (shows infamous SS, mlb 14, killzone shadow fail)

Toys R Us (Ad)
50% OFF ANY ONE Skylanders single figure when you buy Jade Fire Kraken figure

:wiiu: Wii U Skylanders Bundle $249.99
:360: :ps3: BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF ALL PS3 & Xbox 360 video games priced $19.99 or less

Walmart (Ad)
nada

Last edited by a moderator:
$30 off 1 year ps+ when you buy a ps4

20% off select ps4 accessories (shows dualshock 4)

skylanders swap force starter pack $29.99 (shows Wii U version)

30% off select titles when you preorder destiny (shows infamous SS, mlb 14, killzone shadow fail)

#welcum

Dang it I didn't think I would be able to get the SSF Starter Pack for cheaper than $22.50 but it looks like I was wrong. :(

Just got a PS4, so an extra DS4 for $45 (20% off plus 5% w/ red card) would be worth the trouble for me... though I still hate the idea of spending $45 for a controller.

Does the Cartwheel discount apply to the price after a PM, or before a PM?

EDIT: I know that the Cartwheel discount is the last thing added to a purchase, I just want to know if it ignores the PM price.

$20 off 12 months or 24 months of xbox live when you buy any xbox console

titanfail for $19.99 when you buy an xbox one

$20 gift card when you buy an xbox one controller

some headset deals

wireless 360 camo controller $29.99

wireless 360 chrome controllers $34.99

$39.99: ryse, dead rising 3, and battlefield 4 (ps4 & x1), infamous 2nd son

battlefield 4 (ps3 & 360) = $24.99

tomb raider definitive edition $34.99

killzone shadow fail $19.99

batman arkham origins $19.99 (360 & ps3)

assassins creed black flag $14.99 (360 & ps3)

buy 2 get 1 free all skylanders swap force characters

save $90 when you buy: xbox one, any x1 game, 2 years gamers club unclocked membership, 2 year geek squad 

protection, & 24 month xbox live

the manager followed me into the back so i had to use aminal tranquilizer to knock her out i hope i dont get arrested. i hid her in mens bathroom haha #awkward #whathappened?

Wow. Almost bought 2nd son thinking 47.99 was a good deal. Roughly 34 after tax makes me happy ( with GCU of course). Thank you OP

i got arkham origins for 23.99$ on black friday and while i thought it was a good game the previous 2 games were better. you should indeed wait for a complete edition

Hmm, tempted by Black Flag... I kinda want the Xbox One edition of Black Flag, but $12 with GCU is a pretty good deal...

I just bought Tomb Raider: definitive for 39.99 with GCU (regularly 49.99) can I get credit back if I still have the receipt? I never done one of these and dont know how to approach about it or how much I should be expecting back due to GCU, thanks.

[quote name="TheRealRizzo" post="11887360" timestamp="1404245267"]

I just bought Tomb Raider: definitive for 39.99 with GCU (regularly 49.99) can I get credit back if I still have the receipt? I never done one of these and dont know how to approach about it or how much I should be expecting back due to GCU, thanks.[/quote

as long as its within 15 days of purchase you can get a price ajustment

[quote name="strait edge follower" post="11887366" timestamp="1404245401"]

[quote name="TheRealRizzo" post="11887360" timestamp="1404245267"]

I just bought Tomb Raider: definitive for 39.99 with GCU (regularly 49.99) can I get credit back if I still have the receipt? I never done one of these and dont know how to approach about it or how much I should be expecting back due to GCU, thanks.[/quote

as long as its within 15 days of purchase you can get a price ajustment[/quote]

They updated the policy so now you can price match them or their website during the whole return period. I just read it today in the $10 certificate thread.

Next Gen version is so much better, just spend a few extra for the One/PS4 version.
Thanks, I'll hold off for now then I guess. I'm still waiting for Tomb Raider and Black Flag on Xbox One to hit $29.99 or lower at BB, since I have both on PC, but would rather play them on Xbox.

Thanks, I'll hold off for now then I guess. I'm still waiting for Tomb Raider and Black Flag on Xbox One to hit $29.99 or lower at BB, since I have both on PC, but would rather play them on Xbox.
If you don't mind it not being best buy, Amazon has black flag on Xbox one for $24.99. Sold by third party, but fulfilled by Amazon.

Best Buy thread has Infamous SS at $39.99 this week as well.  Might be able to PM + 30% off with Destiny pre-order card to get game for $29 + tax. Not bad for people who want the game and missed the $15 off deal.

If you don't mind it not being best buy, Amazon has black flag on Xbox one for $24.99. Sold by third party, but fulfilled by Amazon.
Yeah, I've seen that, but I'm holding out for BB or something BB will price match since I have credit at BB from a few trade ins. I've got a big enough back log that I can hold out for it. :)

Thanks for the heads up though!

bread's done
Back