$100 Toys r us gift card for $85 free shipping gift card mall ebay

If you buy four of these, you have yourself a PS4 for $340..........plus taxes for some of you folks.

Im tempted but hell there isnt anything I want from toys r us that I cant justify it for. 100 dollars I spend there on stuff is the same thing I could get for 75 or less from other sources. Why save 15 dollars when I can save even more by not buying from them and still get the same thing?

Im tempted but hell there isnt anything I want from toys r us that I cant justify it for. 100 dollars I spend there on stuff is the same thing I could get for 75 or less from other sources. Why save 15 dollars when I can save even more by not buying from them and still get the same thing?
FYI. Toys R Us allows for gift card to git card purchases. And pretty much every Toys R Us I have been to stocks Amazon Gift Cards. $15 off on Amazon purchases = good deal.

FYI. Toys R Us allows for gift card to git card purchases. And pretty much every Toys R Us I have been to stocks Amazon Gift Cards. $15 off on Amazon purchases = good deal.
They do? Awesome!
You should check your store for Amazon/Kindle gift cards before you commit. Mine never has them. Whenever I've gotten TRU gift cards in the past few years, I have always redeemed them towards restaurant gift cards just because I had to, not because I wanted to.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back