PDP PSVita Trigger Grips $5.99 @Amazon (Backordered but still taking orders)

Since Amazon is backordered. If anyone is still interested, Best Buy has this same item for the same price. Can't post links yet, search on BB

I bought these when OlliOlli came out, and they worked for maybe an hour before my right trigger got permanently stuck.

Cheap product is cheap.

I ended up buying the NYKO power grip instead after hearing some people didn't like the way the triggers worked. Also has extended battery life.

I have these for one of my two Vitas (the other one has the Hori Face Cover, which I really like too, though it doesn't improve the grip on the Vita).  I really like the PDP grips, makes the Vita much more comfortable to hold, and this is a great price for them.  Ordered an extra set for my other Vita from BB, thanks rockafella922 for the information about that!

using the stock triggers just seems to kill my hands and make any games that use them a lot (Shooters) impossible for me to play so I really want these but do they work with the sony brand dock? I would assume no because they stick out on the bottom but being they are sony brand grips I wonder if they actually thought to make them compatible...

Something to keep in mind, someone in these forums recommended gluing a small piece of felt onto each PDP trigger (on the inside of the grip, where the PDP trigger contacts the Vita trigger).  He said it protects the Vita triggers and makes for a tighter fit.  Can't find the thread, but maybe if he's looking at this thread he can give details.

Something to keep in mind, someone in these forums recommended gluing a small piece of felt onto each PDP trigger (on the inside of the grip, where the PDP trigger contacts the Vita trigger). He said it protects the Vita triggers and makes for a tighter fit. Can't find the thread, but maybe if he's looking at this thread he can give details.
Don't remember if it was here or the Vita forum on Reddit - but someone had mentioned using the padding from band-aids to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had these for a while now, triggers can still be a little stiff, but anything is better then no triggers at all.  Fits the hand a lot better, that's for sure.  Maybe a little small for some though. 

I ended up buying the NYKO power grip instead after hearing some people didn't like the way the triggers worked. Also has extended battery life.
Yeah I heard these are way better and they significantly improve the battery life on the original vita, which isn't that great. Hard to find the power grip for the original vita at a decent price, though, since there's a new version for the slim...

bread's done
Back