Battlefield 4 Xbox One $19.99 on Microsoft eBay store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the B&M price match the eBay store? Not likely, and that sucks. :(
Doesn't B&M version of MS Store have the same price as their stores? Because the MS Store online has this for $19.99 as well. I suggest this because I remember in the holiday they had the same pricing as their online store when they had those crazy deals.

Doesn't B&M version of MS Store have the same price as their stores? Because the MS Store online has this for $19.99 as well. I suggest this because I remember in the holiday they had the same pricing as their online store when they had those crazy deals.
THAT I know they will match, thanks.

I thought MS stores doesn't price match at all. Did I miss something? Lol
They will match their website (and maybe their eBay store) prices all day long. Everything else is YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this game even worth it? I've heard it's been riddled with bugs.
(PS4 PLAYER HERE)

the game has been fixed to a near perfect level for me. the lag is gone, they changed the netcoding so people die now. its more fun than cod. and is currently the best shooter (IMHO) out there now for this reason. also if you could, i HIGHLY RECOMEND the Naval Strike DLC. Carrier assault is the most fun (intense at times) game mode i played in a BF game.

Is this game even worth it? I've heard it's been riddled with bugs.
I heard the same thing when the game was released last fall. I got it as an Xmas gift and by then, it seemed (almost) perfectly fine. Aside from very occasional connection issues during mulitplayer games, I didn't encounter any bugs. I'm typically more into CoD than Battlefield but I really liked BF4 much more than CoD:Ghosts this time around... at least for multiplayer.

Has Battlefield Premium (whether it be BF3 or BF4) ever had a history of being on sale?
If that's the one with the China add-on then yes. Last time I ordered this was at the same store (microsoftstore) and they sent me the BF4 edition with the orange strip at the top with the China add-on included.

**EDIT***

Yeah I see what Premium is now (brain-fart). Never seen it on sale directly but there have been SEVERAL sales on the console store credit. I know I picked up several XBL currency cards at Bestbuy a few weeks ago ($30 worth for $20). Those work for buying Premium and would cut the cost down to $33 if you got a currency rate like I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back