91ZZiAtPTML._SL1500_.jpg

Link

||

||

||

V

http://www.amazon.com/The-Elder-Scrolls-Anthology-Pc/dp/B00E9I1FPI/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was thinking about posting that since this is the cheapest I think it's been.  Picked one up since it includes a ton of content...

Ill get this.

I never got to play the skyrim DLC, steam sale has legendary for 23 bucks and I was debating but hell I get legendary content plus a whole lot more for less.

I may see if Best Buy has a nice looking copy of this when I go pick up Transformers in a little while.
This is a really nice set, I wouldn't mind having another copy. The case, the artwork, the maps...all very nicely done as you'd expect from Bethesda.
I can't even begin to guess how many hours of content are in this one little box.

Currently back ordered and said it will ship around the middle of July. Still decided to order one even though I own these games in some form already since this seems like a nice price for all of the stuff this comes with, thanks OP!

I think Oblivion does.  Don't think Arena or Daggerfall do.  Not sure about Morrowind.

Edit:  I'm not really sure.  These are guesses.

For those who may be wondering, the Oblivion that is included on this is the GOTY Edition which means it only has the Knights of the Nine & the Shivering Isles DLC.  If you want any of the rest of the DLC for it you need to nabbed the GOTY DELUX Edition off of Steam it has the rest of them.(As of now it's the only way to get that DLC for the PC).  The rest of the games have everything.

For those who may be wondering, the Oblivion that is included on this is the GOTY Edition which means it only has the Knights of the Nine & the Shivering Isles DLC. If you want any of the rest of the DLC for it you need to nabbed the GOTY DELUX Edition off of Steam it has the rest of them.(As of now it's the only way to get that DLC for the PC). The rest of the games have everything.
Huh. That sucks. Although it doesn't look like any of that DLC is really all that important or game-changing. Still, I know that's going to bug the hell out of me, even though i'm likely never going to get around to playing any of these damn games.

I managed to get an order in when they were still offering it for $19.99.  My estimated ship date isn't until mid-July, but for that price, I can wait.

Huh. That sucks. Although it doesn't look like any of that DLC is really all that important or game-changing. Still, I know that's going to bug the hell out of me, even though i'm likely never going to get around to playing any of these damn games.
Yeah Knights of the Nine & the Shivering Isles are the only story/quest driven dlc really. The rest just make certain things easier/gives you a unquie place to hang your hat, maybe a follower or two. I find the Wizard Tower extremely helpful, the Fighter's Stronghold is the best housing in the game, but the Horse Armor is a absolute must have!! :twisted:

Was able to price match earlier at best buy. I was going to pull the trigger when it first went live at amazon, but I couldn't justify a purchase. I thought about it some more and decided to get it right about the time shipping increased to a 1-2 month wait period. I said screw it at that point, but then the inner BackloggerCaggerHoarder in me said NO!!!! :twisted:.  So I rushed to best buy and it worked out just fine. Sometimes you just have to give in. It's a sickness really, but who cares!

bread's done
Back