* * * * - 29 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 12/16: Holiday Sale Wk 3 ($6 Terraria PS4/Vita, $3 Hotline Miami, $7.49 Child of Light, $8 Last Tinker, $9 Pier Solar)

#1111 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9470 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

I'm in Texas so it's cheap-o Lone Star beers...yuck. I usually don't spend a lot unless I'm buying for ladies or a round for my friends or such.

#1112 SJD  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

The most I spend on a beer is $1.25. If I want some fancy beers, I go to a friend's house who gets them free. 

#1113 Thermopyle  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

Going out doesn't always have to be expensive. In this hipster culture these days, it's always easy to find bars with $1 or $2 PBR specials. Or maybe that's just Milwaukee..

There's nothing special about PBR at any price.

#1114 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30647 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

i take meds :D

Once again, absolutely floored at this revelation.

Going out doesn't always have to be expensive. In this hipster culture these days, it's always easy to find bars with $1 or $2 PBR specials. Or maybe that's just Milwaukee..

In Utah it's illegal to have beer and alcohol specials in bars because it "promotes binge drinking".

That being said, it's still really easy to have a fun night out at a bar for $10-$15.

#1115 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:37 PM

My local bar usually has $2 drafts. You guys need to move to NH.

#1116 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   69110 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Utah prefers everything offer as little fun as possible, hence the terrible Utah Jazz.

#1117 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

Once again, absolutely floored at this revelation.

In Utah it's illegal to have beer and alcohol specials in bars because it "promotes binge drinking".

That being said, it's still really easy to have a fun night out at a bar for $10-$15.

MA is almost the same. We have no happy hour because of our rampant binge drinking issues.

#1118 SJD  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

Utah prefers everything offer as little fun as possible, hence the terrible Utah Jazz. *Monotone voice*

Fixed that for you.

#1119 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

Utah prefers everything offer as little fun as possible, hence why tyler lives there.

That's right.

#1120 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

Utah's problem is the Mormons.
MA's problem is the Catholics.

Both are the worst.

#1121 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   12144 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

The Legend Of Zelda    X
Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link    X
The Legend Of Zelda: A LInk To The Past    X
The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening    X
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time    
The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask    
The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages    
The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons    
The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker    
The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures    
The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap    X
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess    X
The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass    
The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks    
The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword    
The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

It's late on a Friday, and all you people are talking about non-gaming topics so I started a spreadsheet.  I've for some reason been on a kick thinking I need to finish the Zelda games I haven't. X's afterwards are ones I've finished. I'm currently playing Ocarina on the 3DS to rectify that situation. Started it way too many times and stopped. Do you think Four Swords (Gamecube) is a must play? Feels a little outside the realm of the other titles. I wasn't crazy about the Oracle games but I might play them anyway since they can be had on the eshop. I'm more than half way through Wind Waker as well. I'll do A Link Between Worlds after Ocarina. Happy Friday. Sony Sony Sony Sony Playstation Sony Playstation to even this post out.

#1122 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

Games! I dont drink any alcohol cause i take meds :D

They aren't working very well.

#1123 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:54 PM

Someone's got some issues.

a six pack a night isnt normal?

PBR.  Are you serious?  Might as well drink Natural Light while you are at it.  College was over for me long ago.

#1124 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:54 PM

Both are the worst.

Fuck religion.  AMIRIGHT?

#1125 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

If you go to a bar and only spend a few bucks then you have no friends.  No one likes to hang out with tight wads.  I may save money where I can, but when we go out we live it up and buy rounds for each other. 

#1126 SJD  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

We are CAGs though. Buying rounds is alright though.

#1127 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

seriously what sorcery is this. anymore if I have one beer I'm ready for bed at 8.

Seriously though, I have the same issue.  But it is 2 beers for me.  My wife calls me a 2 beer bitch.  But this only applies to drinking at home.  When I go out I drink like a fish.

#1128 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30647 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:03 PM

The Legend Of Zelda    X

It's late on a Friday, and all you people are talking about non-gaming topics so I started a spreadsheet.  I've for some reason been on a kick thinking I need to finish the Zelda games I haven't. X's afterwards are ones I've finished. I'm currently playing Ocarina on the 3DS to rectify that situation. Started it way too many times and stopped. Do you think Four Swords (Gamecube) is a must play? Feels a little outside the realm of the other titles. I wasn't crazy about the Oracle games but I might play them anyway since they can be had on the eshop. I'm more than half way through Wind Waker as well. I'll do A Link Between Worlds after Ocarina. Happy Friday. Sony Sony Sony Sony Playstation Sony Playstation to even this post out.

Yeah don't bother with Four Swords.  It's perfectly nice but not comparable to the rest of the games on that list.  Do play the Oracle games since they are easy to access now.

Fuck religion.  AMIRIGHT?

2edgy4me

If you go to a bar and only spend a few bucks then you have no friends.  No one likes to hang out with tight wads.  I may save money where I can, but when we go out we live it up and buy rounds for each other. 

Oh ok yeah me and my friends don't usually do that unless it's one of our birthdays and everyone else is treating and trying to get really fucked up.  It's cool to just go and get a couple beers yourself and hang out and watch sports and play the trivia games, that's what I usually like to do.  It's not a dudebro contest to see who can drink the most beer and spend the most money.  That is Fuck ing stupid.

#1129 Derextreme   Do you even Sony? CAGiversary!   3174 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

The Legend Of Zelda    X

so, if we all went to a bar, you'd be the one to bring the fat chicks to our table. 

cross jkam off the list

#1130 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8740 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

Can't say I'm surprised. I'd binge drink too if I lived in Utah.

Both are the worst.

Hey hey hey, Don't lump us together. First-hand experience tells me the Mormons have a higher radical %. Most Catholics are only Catholic in name. :-P

#1131 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

I swear PBR is the most popular beer here. Our city buses are even painted with different PBR murals. I don't usually drink it but if I was broke I'd be fine with it. I'd get into what I drink, but we already covered that a week ago.

#1132 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

And did I mention I hate Canada because they're on a holiday right now. So Im not getting paid til next week when I was supposed to today.
So...PBR for me this weekend I guess.

#1133 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10721 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

Go Brewers!

#1134 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

And did I mention I hate Canada because they're on a holiday right now. So Im not getting paid til next week when I was supposed to today.

Another reason to hate Canada.

#1135 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10721 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:26 PM

Can't say I'm surprised. I'd binge drink too if I lived in Utah.

I was in Utah AND getting my PhD at the same time so needless to say I was drunk often.

#1136 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

Another reason to hate Canada.

You don't even know...idk how we let them handle our payroll...I'm surprised they don't just send me their loony monopoly looking money and wannabe coins...they Fuck up our checks all the time.

#1137 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10721 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

Hey Tyler. I just realized my avatar has a pic of a penis on it.  That is more than you got your ban for.  

#1138 SJD  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

I got paid today... Go USA!

#1139 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

I got paid today... Go USA!

Yea rub it in...now I won't be bringing any bread to the table today so my gfs gonna beat me, and send me on my own now...but i can finally put a dent in that backlog then..

#1140 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

Wait, is Snakeybro really only 13?  Are we (I mean the rest of you, certainly not me) helping contribute to the delinquency of a minor?  Are we supposed to talk about getting drunk in front of the little guy?