* * * * - 29 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 12/16: Holiday Sale Wk 3 ($6 Terraria PS4/Vita, $3 Hotline Miami, $7.49 Child of Light, $8 Last Tinker, $9 Pier Solar)

#1141 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

You don't even know...idk how we let them handle our payroll...I'm surprised they don't just send me their loony monopoly looking money and wannabe coins...they Fuck up our checks all the time.

Send me your company info and I'll get a sales rep from my job out to your place ASAP. Screw Canada.

#1142 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Send me your company info and I'll get a sales rep from my job out to your place ASAP. Screw Canada.

Thanks for the concern, or at least the mutual hatred of Canada.
Although I work for a major Canadian owned railroad (won't be specific). It's a billion dollar company who I'm pretty sure are set in their ways...flappy-headed bastards

#1143 peruvian_001   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

peruvian_001

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Til how long is that ATLUS Sale?

#1144 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

Thanks for the concern, or at least the mutual hatred of Canada.
Although I work for a major Canadian owned railroad (won't be specific). It's a billion dollar company who I'm pretty sure are set in their ways...bastards.

You would think that. But given some of the client's we've been signing, it's pretty clear that people will change for the right discount.

#1145 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   69110 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:46 PM

Til how long is that ATLUS Sale?

It probably ends on Tuesday.

#1146 simmias   Likely to be eaten by a grue CAGiversary!   4715 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:29 PM

Only 218 more Arena battles to grind out and one more full playthrough until I'm done with RoF.

Spoiler

#1147 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

I think I may finally start the dead space series next. All the horror game talk and the arrival of the third on plus is giving me a push. I still have a lot of big name games to play. Infamous series, heavy rain, fallout 3 have all been sitting around as well.

#1148 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30647 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

Dead Space 1 is really cool, even if the scary stuff does nothing for ya. The gameplay still makes it worth a playthrough.

#1149 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:06 AM

Dead Space 1 is really cool, even if the scary stuff does nothing for ya. The gameplay still makes it worth a playthrough.

I'm hoping it scares me. I feel like I may have too high of expectations of it scaring me though. It's been a long time since I've played anything that creeped me out. The only ones I can think of are maybe silent hill2, re2, and Mario 64 with that damn circus music on the ghost level.

#1150 Vigilante   Hold On to That Hatred CAGiversary!   37190 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:09 AM

I'm hoping it scares me. I feel like I may have too high of expectations of it scaring me though. It's been a long time since I've played anything that creeped me out. The only ones I can think of are maybe silent hill2, re2, and Mario 64 with that damn circus music on the ghost level.

Then stop talking about it with us and play the darn game already. :joystick:

#1151 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:10 AM

Then stop talking about it with us and play the darn game already. :joystick:

I'm too busy sitting at work not getting paid

#1152 Vigilante   Hold On to That Hatred CAGiversary!   37190 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

I'm too busy sitting at work not getting paid

Ah.

Still, you should stop worrying about it, start Dead Space without any expectations whatsoever (or heck, assume the worst if you want!), and hope for the best.

#1153 ByeHaveABeautifulTime!  

ByeHaveABeautifulTime!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Most Catholics are only Catholic in name. :-P

That's.... not better.

#1154 SJD  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

I went in unprepared for Outlast and damn, what an experience. It stands toe to toe with Transistor as my favorite indies so far.

#1155 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:43 AM

Destiny achievements/trophies were posted in the most recent Bungie update.

No platinum listed! Might as well be a PSN download for $10.

#1156 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:43 AM

Spoiler

#1157 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:44 AM

Which power was it in Second Son that people recommended not bothering upgrading? Was it Neon? I remember talk of not being usable during the end game or boss or something. I'm just forcing myself through before First Light comes out so I'm not bothering collecting all the shards right now. I did get permanent speed for for travel though.

#1158 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   69110 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

Which power was it in Second Son that people recommended not bothering upgrading? Was it Neon? I remember talk of not being usable during the end game or boss or something. I'm just forcing myself through before First Light comes out so I'm not bothering collecting all the shards right now. I did get permanent speed for for travel though.

You use the fourth power for the boss fight and smoke in the lead up to that fight, but you can upgrade whatever for the most part.

#1159 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:53 AM

Destiny achievements/trophies were posted in the most recent Bungie update.
No platinum listed! Might as well be a PSN download for $10.

Here's the list:

Spoiler

#1160 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

Here's the list:

Spoiler

Trophy tiles are actually really cool.

#1161 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

No story mission trophies? Wtf?

Yo Cucumber batch! Play the Outlast dlc, its even more fucked up

#1162 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:11 AM

It is, which makes the sequels more disappointing that they went away from what the original did.

Spoiler

Liar.

#1163 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:22 AM

You use the fourth power for the boss fight and smoke in the lead up to that fight, but you can upgrade whatever for the most part.

Gotcha. One other question, am I misssing something to starting the sidequest for Coles legacy? I'm guessing I just need to clear the mobile commands form whichever district it starts in.

#1164 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:33 AM

Gotcha. One other question, am I misssing something to starting the sidequest for Coles legacy? I'm guessing I just need to clear the mobile commands form whichever district it starts in.

I don't remember the exact trigger but that seems likely.  It's pretty early on, like first third of the game though.  I also did the whole thing without realizing what it was so when you start talking to a newspaper guy that's the missions.  They have a unique icon on the map too.

#1165 SJD  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:07 AM

No story mission trophies? Wtf?

Yo Cucumber batch! Play the Outlast dlc, its even more fucked up

I 100% dat shit. You know!

#1166 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:08 AM

Hey in MMudds, do I eventually get the ability to equip two power ups? I'm finding some secret doors that I have no idea how I'm supposed to open them. I use the vertical boost and end up on a crazy high platform, and then I need the power shot to get to the door. Sooooo how is that possible?

#1167 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30647 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:21 AM

Hey in MMudds, do I eventually get the ability to equip two power ups? I'm finding some secret doors that I have no idea how I'm supposed to open them. I use the vertical boost and end up on a crazy high platform, and then I need the power shot to get to the door. Sooooo how is that possible?

yeah, You cant access those now. CGA doors you cant access yet. Get everything else then you'll be able to get to them.

#1168 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   69110 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

Yeah, it should just appear once you get rid of the command stations blocking the side missions from appearing near that area you're in when you first reach Seattle.

#1169 Bumslie   Have you ever seen the Boognish? CAGiversary!   5789 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:24 AM

I'm working on the Ghost levels now but after you beat the game I think you unlock Grannie. At the title screen you press up and you can pick her and she uses all 3 power ups. Looks like you need 40 Water Sprites and 2000 Gold Diamonds.

#1170 laundrymatt  

laundrymatt

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:30 AM

I liked Neon the most so far personally. The Karmic streak does work, and that infinite running thing is dope. Woulda been cool if you could mix smoke and neon, but they're easy enough to swap between when you want. I haven't played in a while though, and I haven't gotten whatever is after Neon yet, if there is anything.