Newegg Sony PS4/PS3 Gold Wireless Stereo Headset $69.99 Possible $54.99

Linus_

CAGiversary!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826159544

$69.99 + Free Shipping - No tax depending on where you live NYC = No Tax. Nice deal for good gaming headsets. I wish this discount would work for the white model but it doesn't.

This deal could possibly be even less using Newegg iPhone app with google wallet for $15 extra off. Bringing it down to $54.99

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-2616/index.html?SID=948e263752bf40859f2daaba053502fe&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=

I can't test out the Newegg app to verify if it still works as I don't have an iPhone, it's worth checking out for those who do have an iPhone. That is a great price. Good luck. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't get it to take the $15 off using the Newegg app on my Nexus 5, chose Buy With Google, and it still says $69.99 at checkout.

Edit: Nevermind, if it's iOS only that would explain it.

Best buy will have it for the same price ($69.99) next week. For most people, the NewEgg deal will be better (no tax for most, possible $15 iPhone app discount). I'll probably be getting it from Walmart next week by price matching BB (NewEgg does charge me tax, I don't have an iPhone - though I could use my wife's - but most importantly, I have Walmart gift card credit so I don't have to spend cash).

Still, good deal, good post.

Whats the verdict on these headphones? i've been looking for some for gameplay, don't really play online much, and was trying to decide between this and the Xbox stereo headset

if best buy wasn't having it for the same price next week I probably would have jumped on this right away. Still thinking if I should get it or not haha.

Had to bite.

I live in NJ so I still got taxed, but with the $15 app promotion it only came out to $58.84.

eSTKwH2.png

Picked up my pair for $49.99. I had a $5 promotional credit laying around from about a month back. Glad I found something to use it on :)

How did you use the credit? I don't see a place in the app that allows me to apply a promotional code

How did you use the credit? I don't see a place in the app that allows me to apply a promotional code
It's not a code - the discount applies automatically if you pay with Google Wallet using the Newegg iOS app.

You should see that it applied in one of the last steps before confirming/sending your order. I think it's the "Review Order" step?

FYI the headsets are back in stock under newegg for $69.99 as of this post! 11pm here in NYC. Just snagged one for $54.99 shipped! Thanks OP!

Thanks. Missed them first go around. Just grabbed a pair. Saved me a few bucks because I was going to best buy Sunday for them at 69.99.

Yes!!! Finally got mine.  Been needing a new headset ever since the left cup on my wired turtle beach p11s went out, and have been eyeing this for quite a while. I missed it the first time around and spent like every 10 minutes of that day refreshing, hoping they would come back in stock, then the next day was disappointed when it was a "back order", making it not possible to buy through the app.  Had been checking it about maybe 3 times a day since then and just as I couldn't get any sleep and decided to check again, it's finally available.  I was bummed out because I thought I'd have to buy it at best buy and waste a 5 dollar certificate.  Now I don't have to.  Thanks op!

Will be using these with Destiny.

:D/ :D/ :bouncy: This has made my day :bouncy:  :D/ :D/

[quote name="Drakeon" post="11879155" timestamp="1403969058"]Does this only work with the iOS app or does it work with Android too?[/quote]

iOS only

So, does this work with Ipads? I'm not seeing an option to buy with Google on my wife's Ipad...

So, the Ipad one doesnt work, but you CAN download Ipad mobile if you force it. Had to search google SPECIFICALLY for NewEgg mobile and click download off the apple website and that took me to it. It's only for the phone app, but you can get it on the Ipad.

bread's done
Back