Xbox One Stereo Headset $50 *$36 w/ iPhone App* @ Newegg FS

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Saw this on SD via Reddit, Xbox One Stereo Headset is $49.99 at Newegg, similar to the Best Buy deal just a couple days ago. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103393&cm_re=xbox_stereo_headset-_-74-103-393-_-Product

*If link does not work, just search "Xbox One Stereo Headset"

**You need to use the iPhone app AND Google Wallet in order to get the deal.

Here is the link for the Newegg iPhone app for those who are on iPads:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/newegg-mobile/id345188269?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

If you also buy this from Newegg for $0.99 and use the iPhone app for $15 off, it is $35.98.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879338017&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=cable-_-79-338-017-_-Product

*If link does not work, just search "CTA Triple Port Charging Station"

Or if you need a 1ft CAT6 cable for $1.49, total of $36.48.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189007&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=cable-_-12-189-007-_-Product

*If link does not work, just search "Link Depot C6M-1-BUB"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up OP! I've been wanting to get one of these for a while. Glad I didn't go with the $50 Amazon deal last week.

Also for anyone having trouble, it took me several tries to finally make the purchase in the iOS app. They seem to be having server issues.

What if I have an iPad?
The Newegg App is compatible with the iPad as well, just make sure your iPad is updated. Now to make a decision whether or not I need this... I bought the adapter separately a while back, but if I didn't already have an adapter this would be a no brained for me.

I think it's also important to note that this offer requires you not only to checkout using the mobile app, but that you need to do so using Google Wallet as your payment of method. I tried adding the stuff to my cart a few times and each time it gave me a message saying that I need to checkout in GoogleWallet in order to take advantage of this offer. I personally don't have a GoogleWallet account and don't feel the need to go through the trouble of making one when I already have PayPal and the Amazon. If I really wanted the headset or another adapter I may have done it, but as it stands right now I don't. Still a great deal though, so thanks for sharing OP.

P.S. It also gave me the offer using the Link Depot C6M-3-BUB 3, which is only $0.99 and 3 ft opposed to only 1 ft like the one mentioned in OP.

Just an FYI this does not work on the iPad app. You need to use the iPhone version they are two different apps. Or if you only have an iPad you could try downloading the iPhone version but it doesn't come up when searching the App Store so you would need a download link.

P.S. It also gave me the offer using the Link Depot C6M-3-BUB 3, which is only $0.99 and 3 ft opposed to only 1 ft like the one mentioned in OP.
The reason this wasn't suggested because it has $1.99 shipping. As opposed to the 1ft version, it is $1.49 and free shipping. So if you get the 3FT, you'll have to pay $1.50 extra. It was just for a filler, not necessarily something that would be useful.

For anyone interested, you can also get the wii u microphone for 2.99 and free shipping. I used that as my filler as I have a wii u and it might eventually be useful.

The reason this wasn't suggested because it has $1.99 shipping. As opposed to the 1ft version, it is $1.49 and free shipping. So if you get the 3FT, you'll have to pay $1.50 extra. It was just for a filler, not necessarily something that would be useful.
Makes sense, it never showed me a shipping charge so I wasn't aware of the extra $1.50.

Are there any completely wireless headsets for either console.  I get so confused by this.  Asked differently, can the gold headset, the XO four or the XO seven be used *including chat* without any wires/cables anywhere?

Thanks in advance. 

Are there any completely wireless headsets for either console. I get so confused by this. Asked differently, can the gold headset, the XO four or the XO seven be used *including chat* without any wires/cables anywhere?

Thanks in advance.
The Gold Wireless are truly wireless (except you need to use a USB dongle in the console). Nothing plugs into a controller.

Are there any completely wireless headsets for either console. I get so confused by this. Asked differently, can the gold headset, the XO four or the XO seven be used *including chat* without any wires/cables anywhere?

Thanks in advance.
As doubledown said, the Gold Wireless are true wireless for the PS4. If you want to use them with the Xbox One, you need the headset adapter, but it's just connected via 3.5 mm jack. There are a set of headsets coming out for the Xbox One that are true wireless, but I believe they were $225 or so.

Thank you doubldown and geco.  I can't tell you how frustrating it has been to try to determine that.  I thought the X0 seven was because of the price tag.  

bread's done
Back