Xbox One Kinect-Less Console for $399 w/ $60 in SYWR points at Sears.com

Good deal, just checked and the points show for me too also says you get an extra 5% in points ($20) if you're a shopyourway MAX member and choose in-store pickup.

Would those SYWR points expire in a month?  I'm having trouble spending the $35 I got from Watch Dogs.  Not sure how I would spend $60....

Good deal, just checked and the points show for me too also says you get an extra 5% in points ($20) if you're a shopyourway MAX member and choose in-store pickup.
Best I could do was get $40 in points. When I chose in store pick up it bumped it to $60 I am a max member. So I guess this was what the op did to get it to $60. Dont see how you can get it to $80 since none of my coupons stack with whatever is applying here. It looks like the op had the 10% back in points coupon on purchase of $50 or more preloaded already. If he's max and doing in store pickup that would be $60. Now if I pay with sears card I will get $80?

Best I could do was get $40 in points. When I chose in store pick up it bumped it to $60 I am a max member. So I guess this was what the op did to get it to $60. Dont see how you can get it to $80 since none of my coupons stack with whatever is applying here. It looks like the op had the 10% back in points coupon on purchase of $50 or more preloaded already. If he's max and doing in store pickup that would be $60. Now if I pay with sears card I will get $80?
On second look I think it's just a bug. It showed $60 in points back when I wasn't logged in but logging in changed it back to $42. I guess if you aren't logged in it just shows the full amount you would get with promotions included.

bread's done
Back