eStarland.com Preowned Sale Spend $100 get $25 off & Spend $50 get $10 off Promo Codes

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I was just on estarland.com and noticed that they just initiated this sale in honor of the World Cup. According to the sales page, the sale ends on July 4th.

Promo Codes:

- $10 off any preowned purchase of $50 or more. Promocode: WORLDCUP50

- $25 off any preowned purchase of $100 or more. Promocode: WORLDCUP100

They've got a large selection of retro and new games on here and the prices aren't that bad for most of the games. For those of you who may not trust them, I have traded in several games and purchased several games from them without a problem. They have some of the best trade in prices I've seen and the credit can be immediately used towards another purchase even before you ship it to them (as long as you've got a credit card on file).

Please, for the love of god, do not support this shady company. After charging me $120 more than I authorized them to, I've only received one item out of three two weeks after placing an order. The last time I ordered with them they took forever to send me my things too. Never giving them my business again, no matter how high their tradein values are.

Please, for the love of god, do not support this shady company. After charging me $120 more than I authorized them to, I've only received one item out of three two weeks after placing an order. The last time I ordered with them they took forever to send me my things too. Never giving them my business again, no matter how high their tradein values are.
That is unusual, I have had one problem in dealing with them over 5 years and I used the Internet chat button and got it fixed right away. They also have a toll free number on their contact details of the website. I have always used Paypal to check out so no issues for me with over charges. They are pretty fast shipping if there is not a sale going on, usually the next business day for me. If there is a sale then things can slow down but normally to a tolerable level. There is an option for them to hold all items in an order or ship them as they become available and I have always ordered items in stock with the hold all items option though.

LIkewise.  The only time I had an issue was nearly 10 years ago (where they sent me the wrong season, but correct volume of an anime) and they quickly resolved it.  I've ordered from them multiple times since, and have also visited the Brick & Mortar store they have in person.

bread's done
Back