Guide to Swagbucks with PROOF

z7enZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Welcome to the SUPERMegaSupremeAwesomenes Guide to Swagbucks,InstaGC,Points2Shop and more coming

PLEASE READ this post as it explains the ins and outs of SwagBucks.

qYZtFoy.jpg

VisDPNC.png

Kjkp3oX.png
dsfdffdffdf

Swagbucks Register Here its My Referral Link it would be nice if someone signs up on it i would greatly appreciate it Thank You

Chatabout.com Register Here!

InstaGC Register Here!

Points2Shop Register Here!

GiftHulk Register Here!

TremorGames Register Here!

Guide to them are at the bottom of this post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swagbucks Register Here!

Ever wonder what SwagBucks is? Well, wonder no more.

SwagBucks is a website that allows you to collect points, what we call SB, for doing various tasks through the website. After collecting a certain amount of SB, you can trade them in to get prizes, namely gift cards that can be mailed to you or you can use on the web. Basically, you get free stuff for doing what you may already do while online, kinda. Now there are two ways to get SB: certain SB you can get every day because they are always there, while other SB are not always guaranteed because they can be there one day but not the next, or the SB that can be earned differs from one moment to the next.
Every day there are a guaranteed 165 SB that you can get if you play your cards right by doing the daily five, SBTV and the games.

There are the daily five SB: refreshing the tool bar or extension that you download into Firefox/IE/Chrome for 1 SB, doing the daily poll for 1 SB, flipping through the NOSO offers (you don't have to fill them in, just press skip) for 2 SBs, and the Daily Crave for 1 SB. You can do these every day and they only take a few minutes. These are listed on the left side of the home page under your daily goals.

Next, you can do SBTV. For every ten videos you watch you get three SB. What we do is move to the next video as soon as the meter moves up. You don't have to watch the whole video. You could if you want, but it would make it impossible to max out on SBTV (maxing out means you have done all that you can for the day). Most of us actually do other things while watching, so you don't have to be worried it will take over everything. Just make sure you are watching during the 10th video because you may get a captcha (a 3 letter code you must enter to prove you are not a bot). You can only do this 50 times a day for 150 SB.

Then there are the games. For every two/three games you play, you get 2 SB. You can do this five times for a total of 10 SB. If you play two games with a time limit, usually a minute, then you will just get the SB. However, if you play a game that has no time limit, I have found that you need to play for at least three minutes for that game to count; otherwise, you'd have to play a third game. You can play just one game over and over if you'd like and still get the SB. Just play what you like or else it will become tedious.
These are the extra SB you can get to increase your daily earnings:

Using the Swagbucks search, you can get SB ranging from 6-50. More often than not 6-11 is the average SB you can earn. You can do this three to four times a day, depending on the day. Sometimes it takes longer to get the SB or you have to do a new search term. And, sometimes you get the SB right away. Also, there may be times when you have to put a code (a captcha) in to get the SB. Supposedly this is to stop people from using bots or whatever to do it for them. And, while you can do this daily, there is no guarantee of getting the same points. Some days you may get a lot, others you may barely get any.

Next, in the special offers page, you can go to the various sub offers and do them if you want to for various SB. For example, in the RadiumOne special offers, there are often videos you can watch for 1 or 2 points each. These are the SB that are never the same from day to day because some offers will stay for a certain time and then disappear. So, you cannot count on them to be there. Some days you may get a lot of SB, but others you might get nothing.

Then, there is the Trusted Surveys. You do a survey and if you complete it, you get the SBs it said it is worth. We don't often get to complete surveys, so any time you do, it is extra SB, which makes it worth the hassle. However, you can get 5 SB a day for surveys that you are disqualified from (1 SB for each DQ), but don't count on these every day since you may not have five surveys that will count towards this.

Tasks are basically tasks you do to earn the SB for doing some inane thing. Like the Fisher tasks which you look up websites over and over again. They're tedious, but can give you the extra SB you may need for whatever prize you want to get.

Codes are extra SB that SwagBucks puts out that we may have to hunt down or they tell us a specific location such as on Facebook, Twitter or in the toolbar or extension. Sometimes the clue is a riddle where the answer is the code. If you have the mobile app, it will alert you when a code comes out, but this is not 100% reliable. The SB here varies. They don't happen every day, however, when they do, someone will come and give an alert, so be on the lookout because they can happen at any time and will expire after a specific time. Now, it used to be that you were not allowed to post active codes, but the rules changed and you are now allowed to post them. We like to post the code and how long it will last or even when it will start since Swagbucks now, occassionally, tells us a day or so in advance. Some days there are code extravaganzas where there are several codes released at various times during the day. These days are usually announced ahead of time.

MegaBucks Fridays are days in which, supposedly, you can earn more SB for searches and such. It is just a day where extra SB will be more prominent than usual. Friday is also Mobile Swag Bucks Day (MSBD). You can be awarded 25 SB's for posting a screen shot of your mobile wins on Facebook or Twitter.

The Hourly Winner is when SwagBucks chooses a random member as the winner of 1000 SBs for that hour, say, between 9-10. You must claim these SBs within that time frame. The hourly winner changes every hour and it goes all day long, 24 hours a day. You could be chosen at any time, so keep checking the blog every hour, when you can. We usually check the hourly winner and report back if anyone we know has won. 

Every day there is a daily goal set by SwagBucks; we now have two separate goals - a lower first goal and a higher second goal. If you hit the first daily goal, of, let's say 50 points, you get the bonus points for that day - usually about 10% (5 pts) of the goal amount. There is a different first goal every day that ranges from 40 - 150. If you hit the first goal seven days straight, you get, in addition to those daily bonus points, 25 points; fourteen days gets you 100 points; 21 days gets you 200 points; and every day in the month (28, 30 or 31 days depending on the month) gets you 300 points. The in-a-row points (streaks) and the daily bonus points will be added to your account the following month, usually by the end of the day on the 5th. On average the daily point total comes to just above 200 points, so you will get a total bonus of over 500 points just by meeting your first goal every day of the month. The second goal is sometimes much higher than the first goal and is supposedly based on your average performance. The second goal does not affect your monthly streaks but will give you a much higher daily bonus if you can achieve the second goal. For example, your first goal could be 100 with a bonus of 10, and your second goal could be 300 with a bonus of 30. So if you get 300 or more SB's on that day your bonus would be 30 SB rather than 10 SB. You do not get both daily bonuses added together, just the highest one that you achieve.

Under the Discover Tab is a category called "Encrave". Click on this and you should reach a page with a list of several different activities you can do. They require you to watch videos or read articles. They are all worth different amounts and can be from 1 or 2 videos up to 15 or 20 videos or articles. Some are what we call autorun. Meaning you start them and they run on their own until they are all finished. Others require that you click on the next one or tell them if you liked the video or not before it will advance to the next one. Everyone has their own opinion on these so try out several different ones and see what works best for you.

Extra info on what to do can be found on this website:http://sites.google.com/site/swagin101/
Once you have your SB, here's what you can do:

Now, for every 450 SB you get, you can get one $5 Amazon Gift Card to be used any way you want. You can only get five of the $5 AGCs each month. You can only get two prizes a day. But, you can get as many different prizes as you want, as long as you have the SB to get them. Most everyone here gets the 5 $5 AGC a month first before the other gift cards since the $5 AGC is the cheapest one. All of the gift cards are the same price (except the $5 AGC which is still 450sb). $5 = 500sb, $10 = 1000sb, $15 = 1500, $20 = 2000, $25 = 2500, $50 = 5000, $100 = 10,000 and so on. Occasionally SwagBucks will run a sale on certain gift cards, so look out for that.

Amazon Gift Card (AGC): This is a good way to get extra money for games, or anything else you'd want on Amazon. This is a virtual prize that appears on your account under My Gift Cards as a code you copy and input into Amazon to redeem the money. It's a good idea to keep the codes in a word document or to take a picture of the codes on SwagBucks just in case. 

All right, there is now an Andriod App for SBTV that is available in the Amazon App Store, which you can do in addition to the SBTV on the web, for 50 SB a day. You can get the app on the computer through Amazon, then go to the app cloud on your Fire to download it. Easy as that. It is also available in the Google Play Store for Android devices. 

There is also an SBTV App available from the Swagging 101 site. Search for Swagbucks 101 on the Andriod devive or a Kindle Fire which i have and it will show up. Look for the Kindle Fire button and it will tell you what to do to get the app. Since this is a 3rd party item, you have to allow 3rd party apps before you can download it and it would be a good idea to have some anti-virus software such as Dr. Web just in case. Now, sometimes the app freezes or gets stuck on a video or becomes slow. To fix this without needing to delete and re-download the app, go to the settings, go to applications, go to the SBTV app and clear the data and cache. This will reset the app to when you just downloaded it. When you go back to the app you will have to log back in, but it should work properly. If not, you may have to do this again or delete and re-download the app.

And, there is now an iPhone SBTV app! Go to iTunes to download it. It works pretty well since it auto moves onto a new video, although it does have a tendency to shut down. Some like this one better than the Fire SBTV App. Just a note, the videos on the iPhone app are different than the ones for the Fire app. Now, this app will also sometimes freeze up. If you press the home button twice, quickly, a little popup menu appears. Find the SBTV app, press and hold it until it shakes and then press the minus button that appears. Press the home button again to get back to the main screen. Go into the app and it will be as if you just started the app. You won't have to log in again, though. This may just clear the cache so the app does not remember where you were but keeps your login info.

Also, you can get another 40sb on your android device with EntertainNow. Instructions for loading are on the front page of swaggin101 (Beth W.). 
Bonus points:
Birthday points. On your birthday, you will get an email from Swagbucks with a link that will get you fifty bonus points because it is your birthday.
Sometime SwagBucks will award bonus points (usually 25) to random posters on the blog. A usual one is Music Monday where they ask a music trivia question and the first three people to answer the question correctly get 25 SB each. At the same time they ask a discussion question and award a certain number of random posters on the following day. There are also book discussions where you can post responses to questions about the book of the month to have a chance at a random win. You can also vote for the book to be read the following month.
Lingo:
Singles, dubs, trips, quads: the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th (respectively) search wins in a day. The first win is a single, when a second win happens that is dubs, a third win is trips and a fourth win is quads. When we have a win, we come here to announce it to let others know that the gates are open, meaning, others might be able to win points for their searches. 

App/mSBTV/SBTVm: the SBTV app which can be downloaded to an android or Apple device.
mEN: the mobile Entertainment Now app

TS: Trusted Surveys

LTG: Lap Top Guy - a card that appears on the Home Page (HP). A young fellow with a laptop computer. Usually short, simple to complete and you can keep repeating until it says no more available. Also referred to as Jun videos.

And, that's it for now.
Have fun!

VisDPNC.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chatabout.com Register Here!

I came about this site called chatabout about one month ago and its pretty awesome. Basically you earn money for chatting. There is a wide array of topics from sports, to tv shows and movies, to food. You get 1 point (1 cent) for each 20 word post. They also have radio at 2 points every 10 minutes. They also have surveys and signup offers which credit instantly. I joined less than one month ago and ive gotten $55

Kjkp3oX.png

InstaGC Register Here!

[Surveys:]
I like to do the Global Survey Router worth 60 points and Live Sample 1 and at times 2 worth 100 points. Easy enough in an hour and a half i have 260. Keep in that surveys are not for everyone and sometimes there isn't any surveys for you.

[Offers:]
I suggest you try all walls for offer and don't get down if one doesn't credit it's bound to happen to everyone a lot. I like the main InstaGc wall and Peanut Labs for these kind of things. Clear cookies and cache often and new email too.
[CPC:]

Cents per Click are easy way to get points every night at 12 pm EST they reset the visit sites offers and there like 30 of them so take advantage and get them all. HyperMX and Volume11 are the best for videos around 11 pm EST they have these videos called lunesta worth 1 point i can usually catch about 25 of them. Best/Easiest method of points.
[Downloads:]

I suggest using Sandboxie for downloads. If you have no idea what sandboxie is check the guides on instagc it explains everything. If you do downloads try the software ones not the game ones I have trouble with them getting to credit. Just depends and sometimes you need to do them multiple times to get it. Once you download the installer open it and leave it open for a good 10-15 mins and then continue by adding all addons slowly. Best if you use sandboxie and Firefox.
I think that sums up everything I do if i missed something I shall go ahead and edit and add it in. If you guys have tips leave it in a comment! :D Happy Earnings!!!!

Points2Shop Register Here!

Ways to earn
Surveys - This is the main way, as the site is kinda survey based. It gives you a best opputrunity option in the earnings tab which automatically selects a survey for you, and if you disqualify it gives you anotheer, which you carry on until you get your 50 points. Other places is the SSI page under earnings
Offers - Slightly different than just filling out a survey, but a bit more unpredictable, Peanutlabs is the main offr page i normally use. Easy ones to do to start off with is Reward TV, this is found on the Earnings Area homepage, really easy to complete and a easy 75 points.... after you do this it can sometimes pop up in the peanut labs page where it lets you do it again which gives an extra 50 odd points. Another one i do when it comes up is Kingsroad which is an online flash game where you have to follow the tutorial, should take 10 mins max.
Videos - There are loads of videos you can watch too, some are sometimes under peanut labs, but theres usually lots under Superrewards for 2 poits each, plus in the earnings area
Games - Theres also games that you enter in competitions with other players, usually 1v1, this normally doesnt get you that many points since it pairs you with people same level as you so if you continously win youll be pitted against other people who do too... The easiest game (i feel) is Ballery Be warned, theres currently a glitch on most games, not letting the score submit
Emails - little tip that you can do once in a while...... the emails that they send you out informing you of a new survey gives 5 points if you disqualify, so if you just click through them a couple of days after they sent you them it would say this survey is now closed but give you the 5 points anyway, and they often send you a couple of these every day so once in a while you can just go through all the old emails you have and accumulate lots of points.
Other - Theres losts of other stuff too, like a weekly lottery run on wednesdays where you have the chance to earn bonus points, a spin counter where you can earn stuff too, you get a spin token if you earn 50 points each day, a merit system where you earn merits by doing various stuff and try to collect the most in teams of 5 (this isnt that good tho)
About the site;
The site is amazon based, you earn points or dollars (theres a choice, but theyre kinda interchangeable, 100 points = 1$) A typical survey is worth 50 points usually. Since im outside of the US i just use the points. When i say Amazon based i mean you mostly get your rewards by buying stuff on Amazon using your points, but you can also withdraw to Paypal or just get gift cards for various retailers (Including Amazon cards)
Theres a leveling system, New users get 250 points when they sign up, the next level is bronze which is done by validating your address, this is when you can start playing the games, then it goes to silver when youve earned enough points and so on. Higher levels sometimes have added benefits, but mostly its the same for all users.
Ive been a member coming up to 2 months and ive earned a ten pound gift card, so it is slow, but like i said ive been using it as a second site not my primary one, plus im not really into the survey stuff so i only really do one when i visit...
Hope this is allowed here and i put in enough info
Heres my Referral link[1] It would be nice if someone signs up on it, or if you dont want to just use the homepage[2]

TremorGames Register Here!

This includes a more complete method for downloads, updated site info, and my new refined method.

Summary/Rewards:
Over the last year, Tremor games has gone from an okay rewards site to one of (in my opinion) thebest in existence. There are 13 different services/walls/whatevers including Crowdflower, Trialpay, and Matomy. But the one feature that I value the most is their rewards. They are the only site I have found so far that will pay out in bitcoin[2] , as well as steam giftcards and games, amazon giftcards, and various other obscure but useful things like ingame TF2 items. I got my TF2 premium account through tremor games, as well as $50 in amazon giftcards.
My Earnings:
In total, over the last 2 weeks I have gotten about $60 of stuff from tremor games. This is is around 5 hours of use. That's $12/hr. This is with my download method perfected, but you can still be just as successful as on any other website by using the rewards.
proof [3]
How I Did It:
This method requires:
Tremor games account
Sandiebox
Decent internet connection
Basically, tremor games has a lot of download offers. The good ones will give anywhere from 500 to 700 tremor coins ($0.50 to $0.70), with occasional exceptions. Usually, downloading this would be a hassle, which is where sandboxie comes into play. With sandboxie, you can "sandbox" a program (in this case your web browser) so it can't make changes to your computer outside of the sandbox. All you have to do is complete a bunch of download offers, clear the sandbox, and do it again.

Thanks for Reading all the info and happy earnings!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back