Target 50% Trade In Bonus on Video Games 6/29/14-7/5/14

A Halo Turtle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Figured id start a thread where people could post any potential flips for the Target deal thats happening this week. If you havent heard yet Target is offering 50% bonus credit towards all video game trade-ins. Im gonna start doing some research and see if there are any good deals that could yield a profitable return. Feel free to post any games you come across that would be easy to pick up / price match to trade in at Target this week.

http://www.targettradeinprogram.com/search/1/

the prices all look terrible though even factoring in 50% bonus, every game I tried was better with best buy/gamestop

not to mention they only seem to have values for games of 2013 or earlier, none of the 2014 games I tried even show up.

plus doing the actual trade in is a pretty big hassle, you have to do it at the mobile "store", it has limited hours and reps, and takes FOREVER especially with reps who don't know how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It all depends on your target mobile reps competence. I traded in a tablet for an $80 gift card last week. It took all of 2 minutes.

Looked at a game yesterday where the base value was $7.50. Today the base value came down to $4.56. New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3DS. Blah no thanks I'm waiting on another Best Buy 100% bonus to trade some 3ds and vita games in.

Haha I wonder why. Well this sucks I was hoping atleast a few games would yield a profit . I'm gonna keep checking though , sadly a lot of the recent titles like Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs aren't even in the system yet on Nextworth

Looked at a game yesterday where the base value was $7.50. Today the base value came down to $4.56. New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3DS. Blah no thanks I'm waiting on another Best Buy 100% bonus to trade some 3ds and vita games in.
why they just drop the vaules in half when they give you 100% more

Fifa 14 for the Xbox 360 is trading in at $16.40 with this Promo.  Good deal for me since I never play the past year's Fifa once the new one comes out!

Fifa 14 for the Xbox 360 is trading in at $16.40 with this Promo. Good deal for me since I never play the past year's Fifa once the new one comes out!

$20 base at Best Buy, unless you have a reason not to trade there.
Target is just a lot closer to me than Best Buy is, plus I like getting a Target gift card over Best Buy, more variety in the Target store. Being a college student, I'd rather more credit for food and such.

After 300%, 50 seems pretty measly.
It was actually a 200% increase previously, not 300%. It was 300% of the value, but if you say that then this promo would be 150% the value, equal to a 50% increase. None the less, I just wanted to clarify that. Math major, cannot help it.

bread's done
Back