[DVD] Doug: The Complete Nickelodeon Series - $22.49 @ Amazon (FSSS)

I think a better way to look at this is what will it "cost you in life" to spend 20 hours watching a cartoon you might've liked as a kid.

yoga-jones.jpg

I loved Doug next to Rocko. Glad to see the missing episodes from the Best of Season 4 are there. Definitely going to pick this up. Wish Salute Your Shorts was released. Heck, a truly uncut Ren and Stimpy would be nice too.

I loved Doug next to Rocko. Glad to see the missing episodes from the Best of Season 4 are there. Definitely going to pick this up. Wish Salute Your Shorts was released. Heck, a truly uncut Ren and Stimpy would be nice too.
Damn, now I want to re-watch Rocko's modern life....

Did anybody order this? What was the quality? I want this, but would prefer a Shout Factory release...Is there any chance Shout will ever release it?

Shout has no plans on releasing anymore Nick shows. Since Amazon has the rights for MOD for it don't count on anyone else releasing it. Just read the reviews to get an idea of quality.

Shout has no plans on releasing anymore Nick shows. Since Amazon has the rights for MOD for it don't count on anyone else releasing it. Just read the reviews to get an idea of quality.
They just released Catdog and Hey Dude! So was that those their last ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
They were releasing individual seasons before that. I've seen them state more than once they aren't releasing any Nick shows besides the ones they've already started.

I think this show holds up quite well, is worth revisiting if you're the type to laugh at/relate with Doug's social awkwardness and paranoia. I enjoyed rewatching it lately, still my favorite Nicktoon (Hey Arnold is second).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back