* * * * * 22 votes

Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

#1621 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

Just tell them you voted for it. Their system is fucked and can't even determine the people who did vite so I doubt they'll know the difference.
steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#1622 FinderKeeper   Eternal n00b CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

FinderKeeper

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

Circuits looks like a cool little indie game, especially for 74 cents. Planets Under Attack at 1.49 (85 % off). Realy broke the bank with those two. :-

1118688.png

#1623 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4468 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:34 AM

You guys have it all wrong.  It's pronounced "banana".

It's pronounced "wooster."

#1624 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

Circuits looks like a cool little indie game

If only.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#1625 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

So speaking of furries, this just popped up on Steam.

JthUqZ1.jpg

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#1626 Mac the Geek   Member Title CAGiversary!   413 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Mac the Geek

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:41 AM

How does her crotch hair manage to grow upwards? :-k

It's very, very happy to see you.

#1627 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

JthUqZ1.jpg

header.jpg
steam_sig.png
-jle7385

#1628 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

Sakura Spirit and Sunrider: First Arrival are now out. Both are Japanese visual novels, so i dont care about them.

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#1629 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

Circuits looks like a bundle fodder, especially for 74 cents. Planets Under Attack at 1.49 (85 % off). Realy #FakeCAGed with those two. :-

ftfy

Grats on the Fundle Bodder!  Yes, both of them.

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1630 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8415 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:48 AM

header.jpg

Rawrrrrr I was watching this one since I think Mangagamer was distributing it as well....this visual novel likely needs eroge as with that visual style it would pander to more fans that way.

Also thanks for the heads up on the other free visual novel.

#1631 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5326 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

JthUqZ1.jpg

I'd buy that in a bundle.

Selling Indie Gala bundles.
Do you buy most IG bundles? PM me or add me on Steam to ask about an IG subscription today! :D

#1632 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4178 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:59 AM

header.jpg

he stumbles upon two girl wielding swords chasing after two… foxgirls?

Since this can't possibly be an error in translation, color me curious.

It's basically the animu version of Lococycle, right?

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#1633 Shimrra   Alone on Vita island CAGiversary!   2817 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

Yeah, it's more of an origin story to a bunch of story stuff that isn't directly related to Adol. I probably should have been clear about that. As for the Chronicles spoiler by playing Origin, it's true for several other Ys games too. By the time I actually played Ys 1 & 2, I already knew who they (the girls) were from other games in the series. I feel it didn't really do much to spoil the story of Chronicles. They're more self contained stories in my opinion that don't harm another by completing it out of order in my opinion, but Origin would be the closest to breaking that.

Chronicles was pretty vague about a lot of things though. Most likely because it was originally created over two decades ago and the remake didn't do much to update the game itself. Pretty much the main reason why I don't put it higher in recommendations.

Maybe it would have been better to play them in the order they were originally release back in the day? 

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

x5e4xj.jpgShimrra74.png

#1634 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23357 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:08 AM

126702.gif

I've got to stop asking questions!

You say "drink" or enable it in GIF or JPEG form - and well...

{Stumbles and falls over}

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#1635 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8186 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:18 AM

I've got to stop asking questions!

You say "drink" or enable it in GIF or JPEG form - and well...

{Stumbles and falls over}

if i learned anything from futurama it's that robots use alcohol as fuel...i think you can handle a little booze you filthy melodramatic toaster.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#1636 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23357 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:21 AM

if i learned anything from futurama it's that robots use alcohol as fuel...i think you can handle a little booze you filthy melodramatic toaster.

This toaster's a lightweight.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#1637 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:37 AM

Maybe it would have been better to play them in the order they were originally release back in the day? 

If you think you're going to go through multiple Ys games then probably. Keep in mind though that the bump combat system of I&II is, um, different and some people blow a gasket over it.

Also most of them aren't on Steam so you'll need some combination of emulators, PS Vita or TPB to get them all. Realistically though, Origins and I and II are the only ones that sort of tie together. The others are mostly just Adol goes off to some other land with maybe a few vague ties to past games sprinkled in.

steam_sig.png
-jle7385

#1638 Neuropod   Such a lust for revenge! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! CAGiversary!   2362 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

Here's a nice (and ridiculously thorough) guide to the Ys series. http://www.hardcoreg...1.net/ys/ys.htm

76561197996844513.png

#1639 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1582 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:00 AM

starring since im tired of looking for it

#1640 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:04 AM

Great *more* faceless lurkers....

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1641 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13652 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:05 AM

Helped a noob post 83 Payday 2 codes. I feel like these were given out on Reddit...

#1642 Haar  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:07 AM

Yeah, I tried to redeem so many of them and failed that my account locked me out of trying any more for a while. I'd be surprised if anyone managed to get a working one from it.

#1643 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4178 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

Helped a noob post 83 Payday 2 codes. I feel like these were given out on Reddit...

I think they were. the few i tried were used.

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#1644 BillyDavid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

BillyDavid

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

The payday 2 picture was posted on this guys twitter 3 hours ago

https://twitter.com/DatGuyLirik

#1645 TheCrippledPizza   Backlog That Ass Up CAGiversary!   231 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

TheCrippledPizza

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:16 AM

Does anybody know how long the cooldown is after Steam decides you're activating too many codes at once? Slightly related, Bundle Stars needs to get with the times and make it possible to activate Steam games with one button.

910735.png

#1646 JohnHarker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1263 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

JohnHarker

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

The payday 2 picture was posted on this guys twitter 3 hours ago

https://twitter.com/DatGuyLirik

Thanks, following this dude now. I knew twitter was useful for something!

#1647 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5326 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

Does anybody know how long the cooldown is after Steam decides you're activating too many codes at once? Slightly related, Bundle Stars needs to get with the times and make it possible to activate Steam games with one button.

I'm fairly sure it's only 10 minutes or so for the first time. If you're hitting that limit often, I think that the timeout increases each time.

Selling Indie Gala bundles.
Do you buy most IG bundles? PM me or add me on Steam to ask about an IG subscription today! :D

#1648 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5148 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:40 AM

EDIT: DEAD. Coinbase ended linking promotion.

Too cheap to pay $1 for a bundle? No longer a problem, You can get any $1 bundle free*.

Short: Make Coinbase account. They currently give $1 in BTC for linking facebook.

* Must be able to pay with bitcoin. Humble, IG, and Groupees allow bitcoins.

5:54 - Madjoki: lol someone figured way to get free $1 humble bundles  http://cdn.steamcomm...nomy/emoticon/D
5:54 - Wagglesworth: where?
5:55 - Madjoki: http://www.reddit.co...om_declassified
5:56 - Wagglesworth: huh. Could't this theoretically work with any Humble, now?
5:56 - Madjoki: yeah

5:56 - Wagglesworth: awesome
5:57 - Madjoki: tried with weekly
5:57 - Madjoki: worked
5:57 - Wagglesworth: Dunno how coinbase works, but think I could use the gmail trick of adding a period?
5:58 - Wagglesworth: I'm just gonna do it and find out
5:59 - Wagglesworth: Guess I'll have to make a bunch of new facebook accounts.
6:05 - Wagglesworth: Cool, I got the weekly, too. We'll see if the same trick works tomorrow on the new weekly.
6:07 - Madjoki: hopefully
6:08 - Wagglesworth: Yeah, this could be a great exploit. Unless, of course, Humble gets wise to multiple Bitcoin accounts being used on a single Humble account.
6:08 - Madjoki: gifts?
6:10 - Wagglesworth: I suppose that'd work. Can different payment methods be used on a single order? I assumed I'd use this to lock in a $1 and pay the rest of a bta with Paypal or something.
6:10 - Madjoki: yes

6:10 - Madjoki: have done it
6:10 - Wagglesworth: Can you upgrade gifts, too?
6:10 - Madjoki: no
6:11 - Madjoki: made second account, now ready to weekly change
6:11 - Madjoki: there shouldn't be major changes in bitcoin value, but even free 0.98 is better then paying whole $1
6:12 - Wagglesworth: Oh, yeah. I'm more worried about Humble trying something to stop it, should it become too common.
6:12 - Madjoki: would they care? they get money either way
6:13 - Wagglesworth: I dunno. I imagine they wouldn't be happy about the exploitation, regardless of which company feels it more. My worry only comes because they have the ability to do something.
6:14 - Wagglesworth: But I suppose ot would be more of a problem for Bitcoin
6:14 - BobbyTastic: I posted the end of my Playfire saga
6:14 - Wagglesworth: Like I care what they think
6:14 - BobbyTastic: In case anyone cares, lol
6:14 - Wagglesworth: What now?
6:14 - Madjoki: More like Coinbase. Bitcoin really doesn't care how anyone uses it.
6:15 - Wagglesworth: Right, coinbase, whatever it is.
6:15 - Madjoki: Doesn't groupees & indie gala accept bitcoin too?
6:16 - Wagglesworth: Gonna be rolling in the humble links on trade forums if this exploit sticks around, though.
6:16 - Wagglesworth: I hope so.
6:16 - Madjoki: yeah they do
6:16 - Madjoki: this is serious shit
6:16 - Wagglesworth: Are bitcoin anc coinbase the same thing?
6:16 - Madjoki: no
6:17 - Madjoki: Bitcoin is P2P money.
6:17 - Madjoki: Coinbase is just one site supporting payments with it
6:17 - Wagglesworth: Oh. I don't see a coinbase option on Groupees, unless I'm missing it. Gala does it, though?
6:18 - Madjoki: its B on right. (generic bitcoin logo)
6:19 - Wagglesworth: I thought that wasn't the same thing?
6:19 - Madjoki: you can pay on any site using bitcoins using any provider
6:20 - Wagglesworth: So coinbase and Bitcoin use the same currency, or whatever it is? Cool.
6:20 - Madjoki: yes
6:20 - Wagglesworth: Neat. I might need Pretentious Game.
6:20 - Madjoki: groupees & ig use coinbase, but there are others too (don't remember by name thought)
6:22 - Wagglesworth: Guess I'll make a new spam gmail to use on coinwhatever. don't want to flood my usual spam gmail with new facebook account crap :p

#1649 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9950 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

I have come to the ground breaking conclusion that X-Com Derp Bureau sucks.

#1650 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

Prices fluctuates a lot. I received mine $1.00 and it turned to be $0.99 in a couple of minutes, damn my luck.

b4udrd.jpg

2e2hwfs.jpg

3DJNlRq.png