* * * * * 22 votes

Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

#2041 Dr Sasquatch   Trivial Hirsute CAGiversary!   1560 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Dr Sasquatch

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:14 AM

Mwwwhaa I am an exclusive top secret vip member of the squatch donators club

Thanks for the donation and welcome to The Club! Next game list coming in a few minutes!

#2042 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

I'll take Dark Souls: Lost Fall then. :)

You spodered Fairy Bloom Freesia from somewhere I hope?

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2043 3check   World Builder CAGiversary!   202 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:18 AM

Have mount and blade still squatch?

#2044 sweeetja713   Damn you CAG mobile theme! CAGiversary!   2396 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

sweeetja713

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:19 AM

I kinda feel like what §quatch is doing is the flipside of the bundle key abundance. Giving away and making even more for charity.

Wondering why I did such a long quote, didn't quote at all, or my post is riddled with typos? 90% of the time I'm on a mobile device and editing and formatting are too time consuming.

TL:  https://www.cheapass...me-have-a-look/

#2045 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:19 AM

Either that or I didn't feel like getting in an argument with you at the time.

Yes, I've been hearing this a lot. I'm not exactly sure why, though I do know it's easier to argue with someone over the internet than when actually talking to them. I feel like we are mostly all on the same page now though, so I'll refrain from starting something just to repeat what's already been said.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#2046 Dr Sasquatch   Trivial Hirsute CAGiversary!   1560 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Dr Sasquatch

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

I think we were talking about Humble.

Either that or I didn't feel like getting in an argument with you at the time. The only reason I got in an argument with anyone over this was because I was annoyed by the dev's choice of words (and maybe a bit irritable after the IR thing).

Sure, I'd like Prime World Defenders. Nope, that's gone. How about Oozi: Earth Adventure? Um, Exceed 2? Retrovirus?

You guys took all the good ones. :-P (Though it's probably more a reflection on how many bundles I've bought at this point.)

I'll take Dark Souls: Lost Fall then. :)

Edit: Shit, that one's claimed while I was typing this post. I give up, which is probably for the best seeing as I didn't donate anyways. Unless you accept old fridges as donations?

A for effort! Bring the fridge by and I will let you know!

Have mount and blade still squatch?

Sent.

I kinda feel like what §quatch is doing is the flipside of the bundle key abundance. Giving away and making even more for charity.

Yeah, I am charity!

Yes, I've been hearing this a lot. I'm not exactly sure why, though I do know it's easier to argue with someone over the internet than when actually talking to them. I feel like we are mostly all on the same page now though, so I'll refrain from starting something just to repeat what's already been said.

I am not getting into an argument with you!

Headed out for dinner, more games when I return!

#2047 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8202 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:28 AM

You spodered Fairy Bloom Freesia from somewhere I hope?

It was part of my "Steam thread welcome package" from my generous benefactor, yes. But thank you for the heads-up.

Yes, I've been hearing this a lot.

From me or in general? Yeah, it's a bit easier to argue over typed out words. Less effort, more time to think out responses.

A for effort! Bring the fridge by and I will let you know!

I think it'd be cheaper for me to send you money rather than haul a fridge to wherever you live though. I'm still debating what to do with it.

Edit: So MUD was free on Nuuvem for 6 hours apparently, and none of us noticed it. I blame the SMRPG (not to be confused with Super Mario RPG) dev.

CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#2048 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

Pretty sure that's just a joke. Besides, I love mints, and mint is my favorite Ice cream flavor.

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#2049 3check   World Builder CAGiversary!   202 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

Thanks Dr. Sasquatch!

#2050 greendayrulestce   Gayness rules don't fit CAGiversary!   1182 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

greendayrulestce

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:31 AM

Headed out for dinner, more games when I return!

I guess I'll give it a go.

#2051 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

From me or in general?

In general, people seem disinclined to engage in anything with me that could potentially lead to an argument. I don't enjoy arguing, but the fact people seem to be actively avoiding getting into any with me is disconcerting.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#2052 sweeetja713   Damn you CAG mobile theme! CAGiversary!   2396 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

sweeetja713

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:40 AM

I think it's because people have a deep rooted fear of ninja and squirrels

Wondering why I did such a long quote, didn't quote at all, or my post is riddled with typos? 90% of the time I'm on a mobile device and editing and formatting are too time consuming.

#2053 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6723 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

I think it's because people have a deep rooted fear of ninja and squirrels

i think they heard him on Carl's stream and were intimidated

#2054 sweeetja713   Damn you CAG mobile theme! CAGiversary!   2396 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

sweeetja713

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

Listen if there's four things I know it's people fear squirrels, people fear ninja. People do not fear hamsters named Squirrel or ninjas named Hamster.

#2055 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

In general, people seem disinclined to engage in anything with me that could potentially lead to an argument. I don't enjoy arguing, but the fact people seem to be actively avoiding getting into any with me is disconcerting.

That's bullshit. ;)

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2056 Pickle14  

Pickle14

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

Thanks for the donation! Who wants these games:

Fairy Bloom Freesia
Retrovirus
Zack Zero
Space Pirates and Zombies
Mount & Blade
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Exceed 2nd: Vampire Rex
Dead Hungry Diner
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Call of Juarez
Face Noir
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Magicka
Knights of Pen and Paper +1
The Showdown Effect
Oozi: Earth Adventure
Prime World Defenders

Donators (Drabe) get first crack, even if it's for an alt account or a friend.

i'd like Mount and Blade if it is still available. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't see that post! Is Star Wolves 3 still open?

#2057 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8202 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

If it makes you feel better, it's not just you. Despite appearances, I don't actually enjoy arguing on CAG usually. I just enjoy the occasional release of steam. :bouncy:

CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#2058 sweeetja713   Damn you CAG mobile theme! CAGiversary!   2396 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

sweeetja713

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

If it makes you feel better, it's not just you. Despite appearances, I don't actually enjoy arguing on CAG usually. I just enjoy the occasional release of steam. :bouncy:

Then why do you look for deals on it?

#2059 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

I need to stop helping Carl, I only seem to make a bigger fool of myself each stream (this time being the fact I literally fell asleep).

#2060 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

So.. does he got a Super Macho Voice like a militar? or sounded like an assasin?

3DJNlRq.png

#2061 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

So.. does he got a Super Macho Voice like a militar? or sounded like an assasin?

I've been fairly open to the fact I sound like a mentally retarded 13yo.

#2062 Eternal Session   Banned Banned   962 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Eternal Session

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

Fairy Bloom Freesia
Retrovirus
Zack Zero
Mount & Blade
Dead Hungry Diner
Call of Juarez
Face Noir
Magicka
The Showdown Effect
Prime World Defenders

I'd like Fairy Bloom Freesia and for nobody to judge me about it.

Got a second choice? The list is edited now. Also HERE IS MY EXTRA LIFE PAGE again for the people with sigs turned off.

That page takes forever to load.

#2063 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8108 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

are you trying to say minotaur? 

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#2064 KrAzY3   The 3 is silent. CAGiversary!   606 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:55 AM

I enjoy discussing things, but I think a lot of people interpret that as being more argumentative/emotional than I feel it is or intend it to be. I like hearing what people have to say and think, and I like having certain notions tested. It's one thing to believe something, it's another for that belief to withstand criticism. I don't often immediately agree with a dissenting opinion, but discussions, or even angry arguments have shaped how I view things. I've learned a lot from the insights other had, and if I'd been afraid to argue with them, I wouldn't have...

My abandoned blog: http://asylum.rydas.com

#2065 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

I won't judge you; the game is freaking awesome!

#2066 greendayrulestce   Gayness rules don't fit CAGiversary!   1182 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

greendayrulestce

Dr Sasquatch, on 11 Jul 2014 - 8:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Fairy Bloom Freesia
Retrovirus
Zack Zero
Mount & Blade
Dead Hungry Diner
Call of Juarez
Face Noir
Magicka
The Showdown Effect
Prime World Defenders

Did anyone take Face Noir? If not, I'd take a crack at it.

#2067 DrR0Ck   Grammar Ass CAGiversary!   1579 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Fairy Bloom Freesia
Retrovirus
Zack Zero
Mount & Blade
Dead Hungry Diner
Call of Juarez
Face Noir
Magicka
The Showdown Effect
Prime World Defenders

Do you still have Star Wolves 3: Civil War or Mount & Blade?

Thanks!

#2068 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Tomasety

are you trying to say minotaur? 

Yes yes, good example, like a minotaur enrage xD.

3DJNlRq.png

#2069 sweeetja713   Damn you CAG mobile theme! CAGiversary!   2396 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

sweeetja713

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:58 AM

That page takes forever to load.

Oh I'm judging. But only that you're able to get over the look of the protaganist. She just looks blah. The rest of the game looks great.

#2070 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:58 AM

Poor Magicka, nobody wants it. C'mon Magicka needs love!!

3DJNlRq.png