GameStop App: 10% bonus trade-in coupon

Miami Flash15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Download app > open app > swipe to left once and you'll see a 'Special offer: 10% extra credit when you present this coupon with your trades'

Expires 7/13/14

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I'm on Android so I don't see the coupon offer.

Does it list any exclusions?

Same as Donut...hopefully I am able to use the code by itself.

Also in case if it was missed by someone

THE STEAL OF THE WEEK is only 1776 points:
Buy 3 pre-owned games, get the 4th free!
sounds awesome...I am getting 2

I was checking my account on the app and noticed that it says I have Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition under reservations and I never reserved that game... Glitch or did one of the employees mess up or something? I do have two other reservations that I did made (Dragon Age and Destiny).

/

I feel like I should be getting this coupon, but I can't think of 4 games that I want. It'll probably expire before I find any use for it. Awesome find though!

Gonna try to see if they honor the coupon along with the 50% trade in for a new ps4 and the extra 40% towards Destiny preorder.

Why does it say Valid 6/30/14 - 7/13/14 but also says Offer valid until 7/6/14

Gonna try to see if they honor the coupon along with the 50% trade in for a new ps4 and the extra 40% towards Destiny preorder.
I'll be right here waiting for the update O:) . I decided not to trade-in the cowboom ps4 I got, but if this coupon will stack with 50% bonus I will trade the ps4 for the destiny bundle.

How much did you guys get your cow boom ps4's for?
$249.99 + tax = $267.00 total for me

Grade 5 - Listing said "Significant Scratches on Glossy Part". When it came it had "Significant Scratches on Glossy Part". Controller, HDMI cable, micro charge cable were all new in original packing, unopened. I don't know what the previous ps4 owner did... plugged it in, scratched the hell out of the glossy part, and returned it with unopened accessories?

Grade 5 - Listing said "Significant Scratches on Glossy Part". When it came it had "Significant Scratches on Glossy Part". Controller, HDMI cable, micro charge cable were all new in original packing, unopened. I don't know what the previous ps4 owner did... plugged it in, scratched the hell out of the glossy part, and returned it with unopened accessories?
Stress relief?

[quote name="Flash15" post="11885968" timestamp="1404192115"]Download app > open app > swipe to left once and you'll see a 'Special offer: 10% extra credit when you present this coupon with your trades'

Expires 7/13/14[/quote]

Swiping to the left and nothing happening for me

App opens and I can get the coupon.

Is anyone able to login though? Mine keeps saying it's unable and I tried reinstalling the app. Damn useful app it looks like it'll be when I can login though.

[quote name="Vigilante" post="11886628" timestamp="1404230142"]The app shows $27 base value, and 50% of $27 is $13.50, so yes.

...Man, I love this thing.[/quote]

Updating app right now...

Maybe it was a present for his cat.

I have to wait till i get out of my summer class which is around 2 here in California. I lagged trading in my ps4 last week when i could've received $390 for it, the value went down $20  :wall:

I have to wait till i get out of my summer class which is around 2 here in California. I lagged trading in my ps4 last week when i could've received $390 for it, the value went down $20 :wall:
Same here, I had to finish Watch Dogs, hopefully if this coupon works, we can still get $384.00 with a 60% bonus with the current $240 base.

Can I use this with the 50 percent additionally when I trade in a console towards an XBOX ONE? I want to trade in a Nintendo dsi XL, Nintendo DS Lite, and a PSP

I guess i should add that i also traded in bayonetta toward destiny and they gave me the 40 and additional 10 for the preorder, it was only $3 but the bayonetta 2 comes with the original so i really didn't care. hopefully you guys can see the image

I guess i should add that i also traded in bayonetta toward destiny and they gave me the 40 and additional 10 for the preorder, it was only $3 but the bayonetta 2 comes with the original so i really didn't care. hopefully you guys can see the image
Good to know. My cowboom order will be here tomorrow. Hope my GS is still running the bonus as they like to say they aren't when they are.

For those of us without IOS (damn Windows phone!) I made up a normal looking coupon for it.  It should work but I am about to go and test it.

2u4q3rc.jpg

Traded in my cowboom grade 6 PS4 for an Xbox One, the extra 10% worked. Got $384

Coupon print out worked great although the worker insisted it wouldn't stack with the 50%.  I had to urge him to scan it, which he did reluctantly.  It worked just fine. 

Cowboom grade 5 PS4 $384 towards new PS4. 

Looks like B2G1 wasn't bad enough. Gamestop is now introducing the innovative new B3G1. Yay!

Go to hell, Gamestop.

Quick question if I trade in a ps4 (towards destiny bundle) and 3 games towards destiny can the games combined trade in value be greater than the cost of destiny or does that even matter. Not sure if it would be maximum $49.99 (the price of destiny in the bundle), $59.99 the regular price of destiny, or if it will just keep going with the bonus towards the destiny bundle until its paid off or even credit back. Although the max I would do is paying the destiny bundle off, don't need gamestop credit.

*Update so I did mine earlier but I only traded in 1 game but I'm almost sure if I added my others you will get the 50% bonus even after its fully paid off and any extra back as gamestop credit just like a reguar trade in. Just wasn't sure since there was promotions and such.

bread's done
Back