Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition $34.99@Amazon

ku-xlarge.gif

I want this game but I don't know which platform I'm standardizing on yet :whistle2:/

Also need to sell my last gen copy I haven't played yet LOL

Both BB is showing $49.99 to me for both versions. GS is only matching the price of the Xbox One version (probably because its inferior and isnt selling as well).

you have not played yet?   well you are in for a treat!   this is an awesome game!   you will love it.   its my fave. 

xbox3 is 1080/30fps, while PS4 is 1080p/60fps.      I would recommend PS4.     it looks and plays amazing!!

i have both versions in artbook for sale on ebay and amazon.    PM me if you are interested.    thanks!     

price is not low enough, waiting for $25 or less.
I agree, but I was hesitant to say it myself, lol

It's because I've already played it on the last gen consoles (Xbox 360), and 100%'ed it.

It's a good game, but its hard to find it worthwhile to play through it again just for updated visuals, let alone paying more money for basically the same game experience.

I agree, but I was hesitant to say it myself, lol

It's because I've already played it on the last gen consoles (Xbox 360), and 100%'ed it.

It's a good game, but its hard to find it worthwhile to play through it again just for updated visuals, let alone paying more money for basically the same game experience.
I played it entirely too on my PC, a system in between last gen and this gen. It's even less of a reason for me to pay $35 since I've already seen it at semi next gen graphics. ;) This price is good for someone who never played it previously though. I will continue to wait for hopefully $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back