Best Buy July 2 to July 5: PS4 + 1-year PS+ for $420

Usually see ps4 at $360 on ebay and $40 for ps+. However, if GCU gives a discount for consoles, then this will be a nice deal

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried using the moving coupon for this deal for in store pickup.  Said promotion does not apply to this order.  It's the first time i've tried one of these coupons.

Anyone give this a shot with the movers coupon in store yet? I'm thinking about it, but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle returning the one I just got for a cheap PS+ card.

perfect time to use a usps coupon if you have one as it makes it 378$ before taxes
did this today.

will not work with movers coupon (although YMMV) the computer will accept it but wont take anything off.

on the other hand it all rang up 399.99 before tax 425 out the door. so essentially you would get the year of PS+ free.

Easy price to remember...

0wz810.jpg

did this today.
will not work with movers coupon (although YMMV) the computer will accept it but wont take anything off.
on the other hand it all rang up 399.99 before tax 425 out the door. so essentially you would get the year of PS+ free.
Is that because it's a sale? Curious whether it still works with just the console. :/

Is that because it's a sale? Curious whether it still works with just the console. :/
I bought the PS3 Lego Hobbit bundle 3 weeks ago with the USPS coupon worked no problem. I am guessing that since it is two items in an unofficial bundle it is causing it not to work.

I bought the PS3 Lego Hobbit bundle 3 weeks ago with the USPS coupon worked no problem. I am guessing that since it is two items in an unofficial bundle it is causing it not to work.
that is exactly what i was told after the associate did a little research for me. at any rate i still got $40 back in rewards thanks to the credit card promo. 10% back on any pruchase

How do you get one of these coupons?
I had no idea what everyone was talking about with the USPS coupon or Movers coupon either. I did a Google search and it brought me to another CAG thread; apparently there's a Best Buy 10% off a single item coupon that comes in the change of address packet you can get at your local post office. That thread started in May, but I hadn't seen it. Here's a link to the thread about it: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/331363-best-buy-save-10-on-a-single-item-movers-coupon-in-the-change-your-address-envelope/

I did get the mover's coupon to work with this, sort of. Bundle didn't automatically register for the $420 when he scanned the PS4 and 1-yr PS+ card, so employee went online to verify the deal.  He then manually adjusted the PS+ membership down to $19.99 and then he scanned the 10% movers coupon and it adjusted the PS4 down to $359.99. So my receipt shows $359.99 for PS4 and $19.99 for 1-yr PS+ membership; I'm very pleased! I'm sure YMMV.

bread's done
Back