Xbox One 500 GB $360 shipped(NO KINECT) @Groupon

Should i budge or will it be cheaper when halo comoes out???!
Doubt it. If anything, there would be a special edition console that comes with the game and 2 controllers, like they did with Halo 4 and Reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
That code also works for the $499 Forza bundle with kinect... It knocks $50 off, making it $449+tax

meh, you can get the ps4 for the same price on eBay
Haha. One simple comment... your going to bring out the worst in CAG. Good job.

BTW great deal but I heard Groupon is painfully slow. The few items I ordered from there were pretty damn slow.

BTW great deal but I heard Groupon is painfully slow. The few items I ordered from there were pretty damn slow.
They've always been exceptionally slow with my orders. I'm pretty sure their company policy on shipping is: When I get around to it.

But what's the rush anyway? No Must Play games atm. Mine just collects dust.

If you are going to order this, it is wise to forget that you did so you have a nice surprise when it arrives. I ordered a Wii U last month and still haven't received.

Yeah Groupon is terrible when it comes to shipping.

One time I ordered a gift card which never arrived after waiting 3 weeks and then when I finally called and complained it "Mysteriously" arrived not even 3 days after I called. Makes me think they try to hold off and hope people just forget about their orders.

But what's the rush anyway? No Must Play games atm. Mine just collects dust.
Well after launch, yeah I'd have to agree. But I played the hell out of Ryse, DR3 and Peggle 2. Titanfall and KI are my most played games with friends those two haven't gotten old, but I guess you could argue against Titanfall if you have a decent PC or are ok with the 30fps on the 360. If none of those games appeal to you then the X1 isn't worth buying at the moment. Come the holiday you have Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2 and the Halo collection and those all seem like great titles.

I'm sure there will be a similar deal, if not a deal with pack in games come the holiday. But $40 off is still pretty good.

Yeah Groupon is terrible when it comes to shipping.
One time I ordered a gift card which never arrived after waiting 3 weeks and then when I finally called and complained it "Mysteriously" arrived not even 3 days after I called. Makes me think they try to hold off and hope people just forget about their orders.
Ugh, this happened to me, I ordered the ps3 headset, it ess supposed to arrive within two weeks, the last day of the headline I emailed them, it shipped the very next day.

Their shipping is balls lol. The only way you can really get them to ship your item is if you contact them and tell them you want to cancel or you're going to stop payment on the item...and an amazing thing will happen the next day! "Your item has been shipped!!!!" lol

Should i budge or will it be cheaper when halo comoes out???!
Honestly, I'd wait. Ebay deal is bound to happen at same or similar price. Includes ebay bucks, free shipping, and no tax. Besides, there is nothing to play on either console at the moment aside from cross gen multiplats. If you can wait to play titanfall and dead rising 3 for a little while longer, you'll save yourself money.

bread's done
Back