YMMV Best Buy Ni No Kuni Clearance $11.99

I had a $5 In-Store coupon for my Birthday and was hoping to use on Scribblenauts 3DS but I stumbled across this gem  :D/  :D/  :D/

I missed the Target sale so this was a  no-brainer!!! Total was $7.42 after tax and my coupon. 

My store had another copy available! Good luck!  :D/  :D/  :D/

Still haven't opened my copy from Black Friday. The Backlog is too strong!
Play this game right now! I recently finished it, and I am very glad I bumped it up to the top of my backlog. I really enjoyed the story and the musical score is really good. :D

[quote name="strait edge follower" post="11893484" timestamp="1404442042"]one of the top rpgs of last gen bar none. i cant complement this game enough !![/quote]
Listen to this man. He gets it. It's the best JRPG last gen easily. Only loses out to Mass Effect in the overall category imo.

[quote name="strait edge follower" post="11893549" timestamp="1404443925"]the writing,gameplay,graphics,musical score, amount of contento to keep you busy, you name it it has it all :D[/quote]

~96 hours to plat and it was glorious. Other than a little bit of grinding towards the end it was flawless.

Still haven't opened my copy from Black Friday. The Backlog is too strong!
And to that I say... good luck with that.

NNK is a 60+ hour game for main story, 10+ more post game content, and another 20+ to platinum.

Last edited by a moderator:
It scanned at $11.99 at one of my local stores too.

Also just saw a metric shit ton of dragon quest ix tagged at $16.99

Thanks for this--I'll likely try to find a copy this weekend to replace the one I sent in during the Walmart trade-in frenzy.

My BestBuy had one (exactly one) of these in stock, but at $12.99.  Either way, with a $5 RWZ coupon, $8.XX is still quite nice. 

I also tried to find this at Kmart for $5, but both of my local stores were picked clean.

bread's done
Back