Free Xbox Live Giftcard when you signup and complete offers.

K I signed up...how do we get the free Xbox live?
You have to do a bunch of random tasks, surveys etc. They have a bunch of different giftcards -- that's just one that advertises the Xbox card.

The OP was obviously trying to get more points by using a referral link and a misleading title. This thread should probably be locked/deleted, or at least moved to the referral forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to do a couple offers and you get points, and then you can go to the Gift cards store and redeem the Xbox Live code and it will give it to you instantly. Its a great site, really. I've made close to $200 in the last 3 and a half weeks. You just cant please people these days..

"Free Xbox Live Giftcard when you signup with Valid Email."

In reality it should have said:

"Free Xbox Live Giftcard when you signup and do a bunch of offers and get enough points."

Simple enough, then the people entering the thread would have no reason to not be pleased. Since you are new here, may I suggest you trying out the SlickDeals website instead? Might be a better fit for you.

witch.jpg

This shit is getting old and reporting seems to do nothing...
Very old. It seems half of the contests and free stuff posts anymore are chains of referral links for shit like this or bad contests. :/ Really need some new banhammers around.

bread's done
Back