* - - - - 1 votes

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (8/3 to 8/9)

kmart

#301 Afflicted   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   997 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Afflicted

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:55 PM

Anyone know if BB will PM the target B1G25% off game cards deal? I want to get FFXIV game time, but target doesnt carry it.

No, from my experience they won't match package deals.

I actually just did this with PSN cards earlier today.  Definitely YMMV tho... it worked on the 3rd try.  I had attempted it on Sunday and they gave me some BS about not being able to do price matches on tax free weekend and I also attempted it over the phone but with no luck.  Today I had a bit of extra time while waiting on a movie start time and decided to try my luck again and didn't have a problem.  After 10% back on BBY credit card and GCU/Elite bonus points brought them to around 23% off for both if my math is right.

#302 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:15 AM

YMMV but looks like the Ghosts deal may have ended early? Was just at my Target to pick up a PS4 copy and not only was the signage all gone but the deal did not go through in the system.

#303 GunnerLike  

GunnerLike

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

At target I got CoD Ghost (xbone) the preorder card and the ps4 camera for $49.99 after tax. Price match the camera to Walmart online.

#304 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5538 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

OOOOOOOO yea... Traded in my PS3 and after a few gift cards and a movers coupon got my Xbox one for 39 dollars lol

Man... Any of these deals sound so pedestrian after getting an X1 and a new 360 just from trading my 2 old 360s to BB a couple of weeks ago. One deal I'm glad I got my ass to BB at opening on Sunday for...

#305 GunnerLike  

GunnerLike

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

Also got a dualshock 4 for $29.99 at best buy they had the wrong price on them. Would only let me take one. I didn't want more anyways. But that's a score.

#306 Lil Frier  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:34 AM

Also got a dualshock 4 for $29.99 at best buy they had the wrong price on them. Would only let me take one. I didn't want more anyways. But that's a score.

Employee incompetence is the best, yeah. I had that happen with some Klipsch earphones 2-3 years ago. They were supposed to be $100, on-sale for $80. However, they were on a $67.99 rack, and my dad had given me his $50 in rewards certs, so I ended up getting them for $17 or so out-of-pocket. Grats on the controller.

#307 scblueeyedguy   Future Gadget Laboratory Technician CAGiversary!   2739 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

scblueeyedguy

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

If anyone was thinking about getting a Wacom Intuos Creative pen and tablet or Intuos Pro tablet, Best Buy has a $20 gift card for the Creative Pen and $50 on the Pro. They're also on sale so it knocks the price down a good bit for the smaller ones. I picked up a small Creative tablet for $75.99 before $20 RZ and $35 GC for $25 out of pocket. Plus I get a $20 gift card back.

#308 ghost1914  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

If anyone was thinking about getting a Wacom Intuos Creative pen and tablet or Intuos Pro tablet, Best Buy has a $20 gift card for the Creative Pen and $50 on the Pro. They're also on sale so it knocks the price down a good bit for the smaller ones. I picked up a small Creative tablet for $75.99 before $20 RZ and $35 GC for $25 out of pocket. Plus I get a $20 gift card back.

Link?

#309 LaffyTaffy   Banned Banned   180 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

LaffyTaffy

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

YMMV but looks like the Ghosts deal may have ended early? Was just at my Target to pick up a PS4 copy and not only was the signage all gone but the deal did not go through in the system.

Yeah I'm sure it ended saturday. Their deals usually end on saturdays