Get up to $.75-$1.5 in Bitcoin (BTC) just for signing up, and the same for a referral!

FEGuy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (98%)
Disclaimer: I'm not really sure how well this'll work out as I'm new to it as well, but I figure it's worth a shot.

Latium is a new-ish crypto-currency (similar to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.); they pride themselves on being a non-mining system; instead they just give out Latium to people for signing up and referring other people.

Eventually this'll probably crash down on them as it seems like a pyramid with no real foundation, but for the time being 5 Latium (the amount given per sign-up or first-level referral) is trading at approximately $1.41 $.75 in BTC (there may be additional deposit/withdrawal fees, I haven't looked; there'll almost certainly be fees if you want to exchange BTC for 'real' money). It might not seem like much, but signing up once and referring a handful of friends is enough change for something nice during a big sale, some extra PS+/XBL time, or just a sound investment in whatever cryptocurrency you think is going to hit it big next.

So, the steps:

1. Sign up for Latium

2. Confirm your email and set a password.

3. Download their program to generate a wallet address (if you don't trust it, run it in a sandbox or on a virtual machine)

4. Send out your ref link.

5. Use their website to withdraw to your wallet (I don't know how long this takes, honestly).

6. Take your Latium to the exchange of your choice - exchange for BTC (and then cash) for the quickest payout, or take a gamble on exchanging it for any other currency that might increase in value.

Note that there is a strict one account per household limit; I'm really not entirely certain how well it's enforced, but you could lose your earnings by trying to bypass it - not recommended.

Personally I only tried this because a friend asked me to, but I figure I might as well try and make a few bucks off it. If anyone needs any help, I'll do my best to give it.

Last edited by a moderator:
First payout (10 LAT) has moved to pending status; unfortunately the LAT seems to be trading about a third lower today than it was yesterday.

Payout came through in about 24-36 hours but I didn't actually do anything with it. Trading closer to $.75 for the five free LAT now, but it's still a free $.75 in BTC.

bread's done
Back