NEW & IMPROVED Pokémon X/Y & OR/AS distribution event thread (current - Darkrai, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Zygarde)

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Welcome to the New & Improved Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS Distribution Event Thread!!!​
 ​
I made things a little more streamlined and less convoluted. I worked on this for a while, but I'm open to suggestions if you have any ideas. P.S. I used MS Paint to do it, so any suggestions requiring Photoshop will go unheeded. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, going to download now! Thanks OP!

Inb4 whiners complain about this being in the wrong thread and blah blah blah.

I know it should have gone in a bunch of other forums, but this one get by far the most traffic, so I thought it to be a no-brainer

attachicon.gif
fancy610.jpg

Nintendo is offering this limited edition Fancy Pattern Vivillon as a free download for all Pokémon X and Y owners.

Pokémon X and Y owners have made over 100 million trades through the Global Trade Station, and Game Freak wants to add this exclusive new critter to your Pokébank as a thank you. In order to access this new version of Vivillon, select Mystery Gift from the game's main menu, and then select Receive Gift to begin the download. Next proceed to have fun. You won't encounter this Pokémon in the wild, so hurry up and get online and get this bonus while it lasts.
WTF is this doing in video game deals? Seriously mods? Wasn't crap like this once a bannable offense in these parts?

I know it should have gone in a bunch of other forums, but this one get by far the most traffic, so I thought it to be a no-brainer
Good to know. Next time I have a blu ray deal or trade to share, I'll just post it here. It's a no brainer!

In fact, Verizon has a "deal" RIGHT NOW where you can get a "free" phone everytime you resubscribe your contract. And some of these phones can play a few games! Let me make a thread and post it in the VG deals section, it's a no brainer! .....ironically that would still be more apt than this thread.

Last edited:
nothing beats the original 151 imo. the pokemon designs from the previous gen were hidious !!! trash can pokemon, ice cream cone pokemon ? = running out of ideas lol. thankfully this gen is an improment on pokemon design

So you knew it should go in the free section, or even in the Nintendo discussion forums and yet you chose to put it in the wrong place because it had more traffic?

If people would actually put stuff where its supposed to go then people wouldn't need to just shove it all in here. But youd rather have people see you more than do what youre supposed to do am I right?

Oh yeah almost forgot.....shipping kills this DEAL, In for 12 of them, and so on.

nothing beats the original 151 imo. the pokemon designs from the previous gen were hidious !!! trash can pokemon, ice cream cone pokemon ? = running out of ideas lol. thankfully this gen is an improment on pokemon design
Yeah they've become pretty desperate, it's rather sad. You'd think somebody would pick up a few issues of Green Lantern or some Yugioh cards and just plagerize the hell out of them, it'd be better than the crap they've added recently. I personally grew to despise Pokemon just because it was the epitome of lazy rehashes, and that was certainly reflected in some of the new designs, but at least there's no denying that X and Y were great games. The new graphics were long overdue but the game looks great and I actually had fun playing Pokemon for the first time since the GBA days..... beats the hell out of watching sprites spasm all around.

And Vivillion isn't legendary..... fuck, it isn't even rare. When are they gonna give out those legendaries and Latias/Latios that were leaked forever ago?

Last edited:
Thanks op. Sucks they couldn't make it mew or some other pokemon.
I'm really not into Pokemon so my information may be bad, but I hear they've more or less been able to get hacked Pokemon into X/Y.... not by hacking B/W and transferring through the bank, but legitimately hacking X/Y and creating .pkmn files to download via the GTS or something. I need to look into that, the game is a lot more fun when you actually have access to everything.

Last edited:
Unfortunately no. The Pokémon is retrieved by accessing the Mystery Gift menu in-game.
how far in the game do you have to get before being able to access mystery gift from the menu? I haven't even started on playing x/y yet (still playing lbw), so curious how much time I need to invest before being able to obtain this.

how far in the game do you have to get before being able to access mystery gift from the menu? I haven't even started on playing x/y yet (still playing lbw), so curious how much time I need to invest before being able to obtain this.
Probably 30 minutes. You have to go through a bit of story and meet all of your friends/rival, and the third town in the game has the first Pokemon Center.

Thanks for the post, OP! Had no idea this was happening. And yeah, it would have been nice to get a Legendary instead of a Vivillion. But they want you to pay $5 to transfer your Legendaries through the Pokemon Bank, which is a huge ripoff.

Why the fuck are you guys complaining? This is free, it's the same as getting free DLC for a game. This belongs here, stop bitching, if you don't want to waste your time on this, don't reply with "duh u dumfuk wrong thred"

Why the fuck are you guys complaining? This is free, it's the same as getting free DLC for a game. This belongs here, stop bitching, if you don't want to waste your time on this, don't reply with "duh u dumfuk wrong thred"
It's in the free section now...before when people were complaining it was not.

Thanks "Vivillion:I'm so fancy,You already know,I'm in the fast lane From L.A. to Tokyo" :D

I just downloaded the Bank for the first time yesterday, way outside the "free" period... not a big deal if the answer is no, but any way I can still get the Celebi without buying a Bank subscription?

is today really the last day? Is it by going into the mystery gift or another way? I can't seem to find it. I guess I missed out ohh well.

This was a bust...I went to Gamestop today & they said that Nintendo didn't sent them the codes. Once Gamestop receives the codes, you will need to pre-order the new Pokemon game to get one

Wow that sucks. I think the megastones are in game so it's not a big deal but F you GameStop if that's true. I was under the impression it was just a paper you picked up...then I was hoping someone would post a pic to save us from having to go in there.

bread's done
Back