Cash America offering FREE video games under $10

FidgetyCorpse

CAGiversary!
Saw that Cash America is once again offering a FREE video game under $10 for Video Game Day.

The coupon states it expires 7/8/13, but the Tweet itself was posted this morning.

See the coupon below...

https://twitter.com/cashamerica/status/486506364249055232

proxy.jpg

The coupon expired in 2013, they have no reason to honor it.

Last edited by a moderator:
With how exploitative and scummy pawn shops are I'm sure that coupon will barely get you a copy of a game like Madden 2007.

A Pawn shop next to me just became Cash America within the month. Just got back - they were really nice and the guy let me pick any game. Not much to choose from, to be honest. Most valuable was GTAV on 360. No retro stuff.

less than 5 minutes from work. guess I can stop by real quick. maybe see if they have the recall iPod nanos also for less than $15

No stores within 500 miles of me. Yet another reason to be happy about not living in a shit part of America.

A Pawn shop next to me just became Cash America within the month. Just got back - they were really nice and the guy let me pick any game. Not much to choose from, to be honest. Most valuable was GTAV on 360. No retro stuff.
Nice. Last year I was able to get Mario kart wii. I'll try again today. Thanks OP!
For free? If so, that's amazing that those games are only $10 normally at CashAmerica.

For free? If so, that's amazing that those games are only $10 normally at CashAmerica.
Back in y hometown before I moved last year my local pawn shop charged $10 for any current gen game and $5 for GC/PS2/Xb, I found in there mario kart wii, super mario galaxy 2, mario party 8, rule of rose, fire emblem (one of the wii ones, it was worth like $50), metal gear rising within a few weeks of release, dead space 2 the week after release, and that's just off the top of my head. Not to mention the limited edition red mario wii for $60 complete with box. I probably bought 200 games in there in the past, I love pawn shops. You can get some good deals in some of them.

Thanks OP. Picked up Journey collection for PS3 for free. Also bought Mario Kart Wii for $15 to replace the one I traded at Target during the trade in deal ( that I had bought at the same Cash America for $10). This one has a better case too.

Back in y hometown before I moved last year my local pawn shop charged $10 for any current gen game and $5 for GC/PS2/Xb, I found in there mario kart wii, super mario galaxy 2, mario party 8, rule of rose, fire emblem (one of the wii ones, it was worth like $50), metal gear rising within a few weeks of release, dead space 2 the week after release, and that's just off the top of my head. Not to mention the limited edition red mario wii for $60 complete with box. I probably bought 200 games in there in the past, I love pawn shops. You can get some good deals in some of them.
How the hell...

Did they steal those games?

Haven't been to a pawn shop in many years. Willing to give it a shot. There are several in my area, so I am wondering what mechanism they are using to limit this. If they have a central system that they all report back to, truly limiting the coupon to one use per person, then if I don't find something at the first store that I really want, I'd be better off not getting anything there and then going to another to look for something. But if there is no central system, I can choose the game I want most from store 1, then choose the game I want most from store 2. Do they take your ID when you use the coupon? Anyone know?

Haven't been to a pawn shop in many years. Willing to give it a shot. There are several in my area, so I am wondering what mechanism they are using to limit this. If they have a central system that they all report back to, truly limiting the coupon to one use per person, then if I don't find something at the first store that I really want, I'd be better off not getting anything there and then going to another to look for something. But if there is no central system, I can choose the game I want most from store 1, then choose the game I want most from store 2. Do they take your ID when you use the coupon? Anyone know?
They did not ask for my id at the store I went to.

Eww.. Closest one to me is Lakewood at Wadsworth and Colfax.  Nope.. can't say as I feel like doing that. LOL.  Thanks OP

They took my ID. I'm in NC, may be different in other states.

There's a coupon that lets u get any game, shows no price limit. I will show my hall when I'm done. I got tons of xbox one games and newer titles. Gay v, nba 14. Best day ever.

There's a coupon that lets u get any game, shows no price limit. I will show my hall when I'm done. I got tons of xbox one games and newer titles. Gay v, nba 14. Best day ever.
Gay v - Hmmm.

i remember finding

Mario and the 7 stars for the SNES about a week after coming out. got it for 10 bucks. That was a hell of a deal back then.... Played it all night

bread's done
Back