Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God for PS Vita just $19.99 at Play-Asia

Also note that this is the EU version, not US. I don't remember if there was much DLC for this game, but if so, just know that you'll only be able to buy it with a UK PSN account. So you'd have to switch your Vita account and all that annoying stuff to access the DLC. If you don't care for DLC, then there's no need for any of that and playing the game won't be an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I remember, DLC is just cosmetic stuff. Costumes and voice packs. Nothing that actually makes you any better at the game.

Is it worth a play through?
NOPE and heads up about the DLC codes. if your not online you cant not play the game at ALL with the DLC items . you must be online to play the game with the codes

Game is awful. Got to chapter 4 and had a shield up to + 55. Monster comes in and goes Monster turns shield into corn or some other type of crap. Meaning you no longer have a shield. 10+ hours wasted

NOPE and heads up about the DLC codes. if your not online you cant not play the game at ALL with the DLC items . you must be online to play the game with the codes

Game is awful. Got to chapter 4 and had a shield up to + 55. Monster comes in and goes Monster turns shield into corn or some other type of crap. Meaning you no longer have a shield. 10+ hours wasted
Lmao wtf? Shield turned to corn LOL

If losing a good item will make you want to quit the game, then this is most certainly not the game for you.

Also, I would be shocked if the US version didn't hit $20 in the next 6 months. There's enough games for the system now that people are more likely to pass on this one.

The LE on Amazon has dropped from $50 to $36.70 within the last two weeks.  No clue if it's going to go lower but $37 for a LE isnt too bad though its clear at this point it wasnt too "limited".

Wasn't this just ~$17 on PSN recently? Still hoping for sub $20 for the physical version. Gotta be the U.S. release unless the import version has some good extra content or a separate trophy list.

might not been corn but they changed it to something that was food based. did not noticed it until the monsters that was hitting for 12 pts of damage started hitting for 35 to 40
The priests do change your items into onions... is that what you were talking about? I hope that doesnt happen to me. I'm on chapter 4 now. I've never had an equipped item turn though... cursed, but not turned into food.

If losing a good item will make you want to quit the game, then this is most certainly not the game for you.

Also, I would be shocked if the US version didn't hit $20 in the next 6 months. There's enough games for the system now that people are more likely to pass on this one.
also having to climb up 25 to 40 floors without a single save spot also makes the game suck..

also for people who have never played it. You go back to level 1 every time you leave the dungeon.

the game auto saves so your mostly screwed anyway you look at it

also having to climb up 25 to 40 floors without a single save spot also makes the game suck..

also for people who have never played it. You go back to level 1 every time you leave the dungeon.

the game auto saves so your mostly screwed anyway you look at it
Welcome to rogue-likes. You really have to enjoy and understand permadeath to the the genre. :)

Thanks for the honesty.

All of his complaining made me want to buy the game lol.

Thanks OP, in for one :)
If you grew up with the likes of (U)larn, Moria, Rogue, and Nethack, this is no different than any of those games other than visual presentation and a few gameplay mechanic tweaks.

bread's done
Back