It's out today. Sweet game.
In case anyone cares, the trophy lists aren't separate after all. Just one set of trophies.
The cross-save feature is really nice. Unlike some games that require you to manually upload/download your saves (Hotline Miami, I think), this game handles all of that automatically. Just be careful when starting the game up on a new device, because the default option -- with a confirmation prompt, fortunately -- assumes that you'll want to overwrite your cloud save with an empty file that was created by the new device. That aside, everything works really, really smoothly.
Some beginner advice for anyone starting out:
- Rather than upgrading your character stats, it's much better to focus most of your efforts on upgrading your equipment. Even if your equipment's going to get replaced later, the big, immediate jump in stats that you get from even basic equipment is worthwhile.
- Avoid the ceiling and basement areas until later, as they are the two last areas of the game. Focus on the starting area (the main castle) and, later, the forest (to the right).
- The boss entrances have treasure chests outside of them (even if you've already killed the boss), so they're a good place to find gold early on.
- Barbarians are really useful in the beginning, because everyone else has really low HP.
- The "pray for assistance" altar that you find in some rooms is something to avoid if you have a lot of gold. This is because you'll sometimes, randomly, get the Badger's Curse, which causes you to lose much of your gold for the rest of that playthrough. But there is a blessing that can revive you once upon death, so prayer is useful for boss runs. TL;DR: use it on boss runs, but not on farm runs.