GGT 325 Clothing: Optional, Fun: Mandatory

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
81cPt0wKVIL._SL1500_.jpg

Make sure to pre-order, out the 15th! Only 9.99 on Amazon! And if you are a Prime member a few of his past albums are on Prime Music now.

I feel like you guys planned this.

I also don't like how he's inspiring Hitler connotations in that image.

Not going to post in this obviously racist thread now.

Are you just going through a backlog of them right now or did you actually remember when and where he said that?

Both are fuckin weird.

Man, the GGT used to be so great. Looking through those old ones just make me feel sad.

I also miss Crotch. Is Summer over yet?

No offensive to you guys. It's just that people were posting all the time and we were always just talking about the stupidest shit but also having real discussions and no one ever really complained about anything even when all real discussions just turned into stupid shit. There also wasn't a spicytaco or snakeybro around.

Total offense to those guys.

No offensive to you guys. It's just that people were posting all the time and we were always just talking about the stupidest shit but also having real discussions and no one ever really complained about anything even when all real discussions just turned into stupid shit. There also wasn't a spicytaco or snakeybro around.

Total offense to those guys.
I find that highly defensive.

But seriously, I feel like a lot of times it's just because when I want to talk games I really just skype/steam you guys, and now whenever I post anything else you and Zeki just come in and say it's stupid >.<

It's fun being here, but it definitely is slower/different from when I was first posting.

bread's done
Back