Bing Rewards

xHeartlessx

CAGiversary!
What is it?: If you've never heard of or thought to try out Bing rewards there's no time better then the present to sign up today and get rewards for simple task.

How does it work?: Its so easy a child would likely have no trouble using it! Simply use Bings powerful search engine and you are awarded credits to redeem for cool free prizes!

What kind of prizes can I earn?: Several including amazon gift cards, Xbox live digital $$ cards and various online passes including Xbox live gold 1 month membership among other types of various memberships. You can also redeem points to enter spectacular sweepstakes

How do I earn credits for these prizes?: Its easy! Just sign in search and earn! That's all that's to it. Your probably using a search engine anyway to find stuff on the web, why not get rewarded simply for using Bing? You can also refer friends up to 100 of them too!

Is there other ways to earn and can I earn credits fast?: Yes Bing often offers its members special links that is as simple as a click to claim to earn credits, however earning credits fast really depends on their generosity and your participation, sometimes you might feel as if earning is slow other times you'll feel like its super fast. But hey its free, easy, and you get free stuff just for doing what you likely do everyday anyway so why not?

Okay I'll bite, where do I sign up?Bing Rewards by using this link. This will also give me a referral and upon reaching silver status (consult website for details on how to achieve this) You will also help me out with a cool 500 credits (Thank You ahead of time if you finish this task.) Limit 5 accounts per household which I assume is also tied to IP address.

Thank you for reading and consideration in using this referral link to sign up and use Bing Rewards. Should you also wish to attempt to use this forum to gain help with referrals on your Bing rewards account as I have here, please create your own thread and refrain from posting your referral link here. Thank You!

Have a wonderful life!

bump

A big thanks goes to Ron G for signing up and reaching silver status!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back