BestBuy Buy One Select Pre-Owned Game, Get 40% Off a Second Xbox One or PS4 preowned games

Small glitch but Injustice PS4 and Infamous = $37.60 with GCU

Injustice is $24.99 and Infamous is $27.99 but Infamous is getting the discount instead of the other way around

edit- The highest game is getting 40% off instead of the cheapest for almost everything right now

Last edited by a moderator:
The way the glitch works is put a cheap game(i.e MGSV for 24.99) and another game (Fifa 14 49.99) and Fifa ends up 29.99 before 10% instead of MGS being 14.99

Their pre-owned prices are too high for me to consider this. The cost of some of them is $10+ higher than buying a new copy from amazon or other retailers.

Added inFamous first, then Watchdogs and I'm definitely getting the 40% discount on the second game (more expensive game). Shame there is really nothing I want for PS4 at the moment, or any console for that matter (cuuuurse you backlog!!!)

Added inFamous first, then Watchdogs and I'm definitely getting the 50% discount on the second game. Shame there is really nothing I want for PS4 at the moment, or any console for that matter (cuuuurse you backlog!!!)
Yeah i was going to buy infamous @ that price but i cant justify paying for another game i dont want. was thinking about selling the other game to offset the cost but to much work,by the time i make a dent in my backlog infamous will be $20 new.

It doesn't matter what you do. I just tried adding titanfall first and then killzone, titanfall was still the one getting 40% off. So the higher price game will get 40% off. Bestbuy as alway O:)

Thanks. Put in 2 orders, one for injustice and watchdogs, one for infamous and titanfall. Accidentally did in store pickup for the second order, but not a big problem.

It'll go back to normal after promo.

They nuked everything though including UFC for $25 which they don't even have in stock. Oh Best Buy
Yea I believe after promo, the value will go back a bit to like $33 or $35? It happened twice in the past when they were having B2G1 preowned.

Pretty decent deal, but I either have them (on PC), played them (and could care less about doing so again) or don't give a fuck about them (largely the case with the majority of these titles).

Wish I could find something, knack is already $30 and second son is $30 w/ bunduru

It's like Russian roulette without a gun.

Can anyone find a link to MLB the Show 14 used for PS4?  I know it's not included in the "deal" but you never know with Best Buy. 

Was going to pick up Zoo Tycoon and Ryse, but ZT is a dollar cheaper for a brand new copy with GCU.
I'll just get that, and wait on Ryse. I can't imagine there won't be a sale on it at some point.

Thanks OP! Picked up Infamous SS and Watchdogs XB1 for $56.xx after GCU.  I had a Rewards Cert that I needed to use.  Now I just need to decide if I want to try inFamous again or trade it in to GS with their 50% bonus...

Thanks,OP. Even though I have a mighty backlog, Infamous 2 and Watch Dogs for $52 plus tax is a terrific deal.  Might just jump Watch Dogs to the front of the line! ;-)

Thanks for the heads up OP. Picked up Infamous second son. Couldn't find anything I wanted to go with it. It was a limited edition so I'm happy with the price. 

Ordered SS and Titanfall for $56.xx but I messed up cause I was going to use a $50 cert but issued a $55 cert instead. Since the total amount was $52.xx before tax I couldn't use it. This is why I typically do small increments, but I was in a rush. Fooey. I was going to use it on the Gold Headset but the $30 coupon and the $10 GC doesn't stack.

I'm tempted to re buy infamous and pick up injustice for about 40$ with tax but I just can't pull the trigger. I've only got to finish up an evil play through for platinum in infamous , but I could always just rent it from game stop for that . Injustice is bound to hit 20$ new at some point .

I ended up breaking down and doing Titanfall and Injustice for about $50 total. I wasn't initially sure about Titanfall but I guess I'll give it a shit for that price.

Ordered SS and Titanfall for $56.xx but I messed up cause I was going to use a $50 cert but issued a $55 cert instead. Since the total amount was $52.xx before tax I couldn't use it. This is why I typically do small increments, but I was in a rush. Fooey. I was going to use it on the Gold Headset but the $30 coupon and the $10 GC doesn't stack.
Add something that is $3 to get it over $55 total after the order goes thru cancel the extra item. The points will be returned to your account in 2-5 days

FYI, I was able to get this to stack in store with the GCU B2G1 Welcome Coupon. I got Infamous, Lego Marvel XB1 and Rayman Legends XB1 for $47 AFTER tax. For whatever reason, Rayman came out free, even though it is more expensive than Infamous. Infamous got the 40% off, and Lego Marvel got the normal GCU 10% off. I assume that this is YMMV, but I had absolutely no trouble. The system just rang it up that way.

bread's done
Back