* * * * * 4 votes

Shovel Knight Soundtrack Free or Paid

Shovel Knight Soundtrack Video game music Free

#1 machinematrix   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   72 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

machinematrix

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

Sorry if it's a repost, I looked and didn't see any.  While I'm still waiting to buy the game itself as there's no cross buy between the Wii U and 3Ds versions, the soundtrack is available for free via the developers' website or name your price.

http://virt.bandcamp...inal-soundtrack

Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.

#2 Kerig   Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL! CAGiversary!   5843 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Also Strike The Earth! The Arrangement album (for when you don't feel like hearing just 8-bit) is pay-whatever-or-nothing as well. :)

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#3 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2123 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Thanks very much!

#4 ARsignal11   Pirate King CAGiversary!   391 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

ARsignal11

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Don't have the game (yet) but just curious if anyone has any opinions on the soundtrack.  Does it remind you of midi tunes from yesteryear?

#5 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Thanks. I hate looking in the free section for free stuff.

#6 machinematrix   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   72 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

machinematrix

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

Glad I could help :)

#7 chnandler_bong   There are...no strings on me CAGiversary!   1517 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Destiny
XONE

chnandler_bong

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

Thanks. I hate looking in the free section for free stuff.

Don't forget, you have the option to pay.  :roll:

#8 markbrochilll   MM3DSXL Master Race CAGiversary!   487 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

markbrochilll

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

Yacht Club games has been really nice to the community. I think I can throw some of my cheap ass savings their way.

#9 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   4627 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
3DS

Chrono Gear

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Deals are asymptotic. The closer they get to zero the better they are but they can never actually reach zero or they don't count as a deal anymore and therefore don't belong in this forum. I've always said I wasn't a math expert so this still confounds me too, but there are people here that will tell you this is mathematical fact. Just nod and say it's going to be okay.

#10 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6314 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

Got both albums. Thanks!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#11 1teaney  

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

To those asking about the game. It's tough but fair. I've been frustrated and rage quit the game, only to come back 30 minutes later foaming at the mouth to finish the troublesome level. The sense of victory when you complete a tough section of a level and make it to the check point is amazing.

As far as the soundtrack. I have several tunes stuck in my head at all hours of the day. Particularly the village theme. 

If this game had been made in the 8-bit era it would be the standard by which all other 2-D games were judged by.

Long story short part with the $15 on Wii U or 3DS, or get the PC version for $9.99.

#12 emperordahc  

emperordahc

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:08 AM

Kotaku or Joystiq had this listed last week. Grabbed Shovel Knight's soundtrack, it's great.
cagSig.png828689.png

#13 mykie242   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

mykie242

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

Everyone should buy this to support Virt/Jake Kaufman, he's an amazing musician and a helluva guy.

#14 mdcreeper   CAGiversary CAGiversary!   100 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

mdcreeper

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

so excellent. Thanks for the heads up OP!

#15 UcanSUKtheFAC   Being right is all that matters. CAGiversary!   1155 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

Sorry if it's a repost, I looked and didn't see any.  While I'm still waiting to buy the game itself as there's no cross buy between the Wii U and 3Ds versions, the soundtrack is available for free via the developers' website or name your price.

http://virt.bandcamp...inal-soundtrack

Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.

Free OR paid? My oh my, what a difficult decision lol.

Follow Me!

caKmZ8m.png

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

My YouTube Page!: RantKidGaming-centric | Speedruns | Highlights | Tutorials

WeGameRace.com: Multiman Retro Game Races! Watch us live!