* * * * * 3 votes

$17 for $20 PSN Digital Code (email delivery)

#1 heatison777   The Heat is On CAGiversary!   297 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

heatison777

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

Use code PSNJULY on $20 card.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/

Not a crazy deal, but 15% off is about as good as it gets.

-Only good on 1 card at a time, you can't buy (2) $20 cards together and get $3 off each

-$10 PSN card incurs a $1.99 "activation fee", $8.99 after coupon

#2 Havok83   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1671 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Nice find. I stopped buying games for the most part bc of Plus but I'll jump on this just to have something in my bank just in case a good sale or DLC is put up
Posted Image

#3 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

If you have a target near you for today only you can buy PSN, Steam, and Nintendo eShop cards for 15% off with Cartwheel coupon

http://cartwheel.target.com/

coupon is under electronics, can load cartwheel app onto android/iphone and use it in store at checkout without any messy paper

#4 srac84   Gamer MD CAGiversary!   925 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

Or a Sam's Club usually 20 is for around 18.66 50 for 46 something

#5 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   9572 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

If you have a target near you for today only you can buy PSN, Steam, and Nintendo eShop cards for 15% off with Cartwheel coupon

http://cartwheel.target.com/

coupon is under electronics, can load cartwheel app onto android/iphone and use it in store at checkout without any messy paper

Sounds good...confirmed working? On the coupon it says no pre-paid cards...or maybe they are referring to phones?

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#6 4thHorseman   The New God CAGiversary!   2260 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

4thHorseman

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Sounds good...confirmed working? On the coupon it says no pre-paid cards...or maybe they are referring to phones?

I don't know if anyone has tried it on Live or PSN cards, but I was able to get it to work on an eshop card yesterday.

#7 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   9572 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

I don't know if anyone has tried it on Live or PSN cards, but I was able to get it to work on an eshop card yesterday.

Hmmm, might be even better with the 5% off from the RedCard...might have to bite and give it a shot.

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#8 nycshortly   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

nycshortly

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

thanks, worked with no problems

#9 Zexy   #PS4MASTERCONSOLE CAGiversary!   2152 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

should have hold off on purchasing MSRP at Amazon 2 weeks ago!

Not bad of a deal

Taking offers on my PS4 20th Anniversary Ed.

#10 Leggo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   333 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

Worked, although not sure if it was really worth getting signed up for spam calls just to save $3.

I could be wrong, but the whole "we need to call you and have you enter a pin" thing is a little creepy, in a "we're going to sell a list of confirmed working phone numbers to telemarketers and make way more money than these cards are worth" kind of way.

#11 bgrngod   CE/SE/LE/UE/PE/ME whore CAGiversary!   197 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

Worked, although not sure if it was really worth getting signed up for spam calls just to save $3.

I could be wrong, but the whole "we need to call you and have you enter a pin" thing is a little creepy, in a "we're going to sell a list of confirmed working phone numbers to telemarketers and make way more money than these cards are worth" kind of way.

Yeah, I steer clear of those deals.  Just not worth the hassle/risk when similar deals come along at other places where this isn't required.

#12 Warablo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   13 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

Well I somehow just bought it without even being able to put in the code...