AMEX Spend $250 at best buy get $25 back (have to have offer)

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys theres a new offer for ppl who have an american express card. Log into your account and look under your current offers. I found a spend 250 at best buy get 25 back either online or in store and it expires september 2, 2014. Might help for pre orders but keep in mind the game has to come out before the expiration date. So, an alternative is if you're gonna spend the money anyway you could just got pick up a $250 best buy gift card and get the 25 back now.  Unless you're making  a big purchase now like a console etc..though it does say "Excludes e-gift cards, corporate gift cards, and PayPal purchases" so...dunno if corporate gift cards means best buy gift cards?..hmmm

Hope it helps someone.

I think under your account you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page when you first log in and is listed under something like "offers for you." Unless it is a twitter offer, these offers are unique to the type of credit card you have.

In the past, I've been able to buy gift cards and still get the Amex credit back. Not sure if the T&C covered that last time.

Thanks OP, I'll check it out though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep forgetting, can the $250 be spread accross multiple transactions as long as all are done September 2?
if it's like last time, multiples should work. and the wording doesn't specifically state one purchase, just a total so I'd say spread out would be ok

bread's done
Back