Xbox One Day One Edition with Kinect (Manufacturer refurbished) $399.99 - eBay Daily Deal

I went to one of my local TRUs last week and I was shocked to see that they still had a black-boxed Xbox One in their display case.  If anyone is interested in a new one for (I believe) retail, let me know and I'll PM you this store's details and maybe they could send it to you.

A shitty periphal thats been phased out not even a year after its release with a used system for the same price as a brand new one without said shit periphal? Not much of a deal really.

A shitty periphal thats been phased out not even a year after its release with a used system for the same price as a brand new one without said shit periphal? Not much of a deal really.
The Kinect voice controls is pretty cool and works great, as someone who didn't want one at first it grew on me and I now love it. But in terms of games theres nothing really, and there probably wont be in the future. I still cant believe sonys camera is more popular and successful in the end.

Did they stop selling the Xbox One with Kinect?!? If so, jump on the Amazon link boys because it might be a collector's item now!

bread's done
Back