Yoshi New Island-3DS $17.96 Pre-Owned (YMMV?) Wal-Mart

SpidrMnky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just saw my local Wal Mart put the Pre-Owned games out and found Yoshi's New Island for $17.96. IDK if it's YMMV but I included it in the title just in case it was an error or it is different elsewhere.

There were some other titles at decent prices but this was one the specifically stuck out to me.

Sorry if old, been on vacation for a few days.

Just saw my local Wal Mart put the Pre-Owned games out and found Yoshi's New Island for $17.96. IDK if it's YMMV but I included it in the title just in case it was an error or it is different elsewhere.

There were some other titles at decent prices but this was one the specifically stuck out to me.

Sorry if old, been on vacation for a few days.
Don't know if this deal could merit me walking into ghetto mart. Good price though.

Next week Bestbuy is having a Buy 1 Get 1 on New 3DS titles. With Gamers Club Unlocked, you get 20% off a new title. So you pay less than $30 for two 3DS titles.
It would still be over $30 for 2 3DS games on some titles, including Yoshi's New Island since itls $39.99 still. Neverthless it's a great deal if there are multiple games you are looking to add and are GCU. I'm sure I'll be adding a few more titles through that deal as well. For those that don't have GCU, only want to grab one game, or are looking for a game now, this is the cheapest I've seen it.

It would still be over $30 for 2 3DS games on some titles, including Yoshi's New Island since itls $39.99 still. Neverthless it's a great deal if there are multiple games you are looking to add and are GCU. I'm sure I'll be adding a few more titles through that deal as well. For those that don't have GCU, only want to grab one game, or are looking for a game now, this is the cheapest I've seen it.
I'll probably use my movers coupon in store. Bestbuy is also offering 10% back in rewards.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's 10% off one item for the movers coupon. I'm wondering if I should just save it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back