Gamestop B2G1 Free pre-owned under $20 valid 7/28 through 8/3 YMMV?

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
On my MGS ground zeroes ps4 receipt they highlighted this upcoming sale...but it has a promo code attached to it. Not sure if you have to buy something or reserve something (I reserved the first of the Dark Souls 2 dlc) to get the code, which is why I put up ymmv.

Thought I'd share, didn't see it posted here yet.

Not YMMV. It's part of the Summer Sale. There will be another B2G1F under $20 code printed out on receipts during a later period of the sale.

The code prints out automatically on your receipt if you make a purchase or trade in.

On my MGS ground zeroes ps4 receipt they highlighted this upcoming sale...but it has a promo code attached to it. Not sure if you have to buy something or reserve something (I reserved the first of the Dark Souls 2 dlc) to get the code, which is why I put up ymmv.

Thought I'd share, didn't see it posted here yet.
I've got the same on my receipt from yesterday and hadn't noticed. I returned rebought 12 Wii games and they gave me 12 different codes for this so apparently the codes are different and required. At least I have plenty though not sure why they gave me so many since they were all on the same receipt. Not going to complain though :)

Not YMMV. It's part of the Summer Sale. There will be another B2G1F under $20 code printed out on receipts during a later period of the sale.

The code prints out automatically on your receipt if you make a purchase or trade in.
Should it be 1 code for each item or 1 code per receipt? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the coupon also only prints when you buy a pre-owned game.  When i picked up my One Piece for Vita, the coupon did not print.

Yup. 1 per used game as I've bought quite a bit from there this week. Also they should give you a coupon code on a seperate piece of paper that extends the 50% TiV bonus for an extra week

I bought two used games at 2 different stores yesterday, and only 1 of them got me the code. I traded in several 3DS games today and got no code. Perhaps something wrong with the store?

bread's done
Back