[DEAD] RARE!! NHL 2002 GBA PO $11 shipped at ebgames.com

[quote name='punqsux']forgot to mention, there were only 2 in stock after i ordered mine[/quote]I really wish you would have mentioned that before. :cry:

Wow, that light is definetly, different. :lol:

Looks cool for someone really into hockey

I already have most of that type of stuff in the kit though. I use a glowguard for a light and a Jurassic Park system case (not the best looking case ever but for a penny at Best Buy, I didn't care) and have the official Nintendo cable.

NHL for the GBA is great! I bought it for $25 when it came out and it is definitely the best hockey game for the GBA. It just like the old skool 16-bit hockeys games that were popular back in the day. I'm upset that EA never bothered to come out with NHL 2003 or 2004 for the GBA, I guess this one didn't sell too well which is a shame.

[quote name='MadFlava']NHL for the GBA is great! I bought it for $25 when it came out and it is definitely the best hockey game for the GBA. It just like the old skool 16-bit hockeys games that were popular back in the day. I'm upset that EA never bothered to come out with NHL 2003 or 2004 for the GBA, I guess this one didn't sell too well which is a shame.[/quote]

Oh, sure...rub it in.
:wink:

is this really that rare? i see copies of it at stores all the time.

i personally went ahead and plunked down the $40 when it came out. kinda pricey for a GBA game, but it was worth it.

^^
Sorry Cheapy D,
I haven't really tried to look for this game in my Area (MD,VA,DC). I'll put in my games to look for when shopping lists and if I find it I'll offer it up here for trade or sale. I remember seeing copies of this at either my local Gamestop or EB.

Is this game really that rare? I got it on EB clearance I think for $15 awhile back, they had a copy sitting there forever. Yes, It's just like the old school genesis/snes hockey games, which imho, are probably the best hockey games to ever exist. If someone wants to trade their Castlevania AOS or HOD or send me $20 for it I may consider selling it. Send me a PM.

Its not NCAA 2k3 on the Gamecube or Panzer Dragoon Saga rare, but in areas where hockey is big (like around here) you just don't see it in stores.

I guess I have to hunt this down now...considering I bought a Genesis again and the hockey titles were one of the reasons.

yeah, i bought a used Genesis and all the NHL games i could find a couple years ago. i pretty much grew up on those games.

ok let me clear this up. i have no idea how many copies of this game were made. it was only deemed rare by me, because of the simple fact that ive been looking for this game since last sept (for a good price) and have not seen a single copy other than on ebay, which usually end around 20-25 before shipping

i consider this game rare due to that fact. i frequent many game stores, and to not see a freakin sports game from 3 years ago is an oddity.

i cant wait to get this!

Its definately in the "rare" category when compared to other EA Sports games. How many other '2002' releases are this difficult to come by in used condition?

Then again, if EA did release a NHL 2004 or 2005, I'll bet we'd see a lot more used copies popping up.

I picked one of these up at Media Play a few weks after Christmass on Clearance for $7.00

Picked one up today at my local EB.
$12.99 used.

Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to buy this.

For someone who has played the Genesis NHL how does this GBA version compare?

Can you do THE MOVE? Can you hack on the check button and cruise down the ice?

[quote name='Ebraum']I just saw 4 of these new and sealed at Mediaplay on clearance.[/quote]

For how much?

Oop's , the price would have helped.
Marked $29.99 with "Super Buy" Orange sticker ( which means 75 % off )
Brings price to $7.50.

I got one. I had this before and traded it. Got $2.00 at EB for it. I was stupid.

I have been checking this perodically to see if I could get one at this price and I just did! There was only 1 in stock so I acted fast. Keep checking guys if you want one of these. Thanks for the post punqsux.

Since I saw this thread I picked this up from Circuit City last time I was there. It was marked $15 but was actually $12. Turned around and sold it on Ebay. The only other auction was for $50 so I had no difficulty getting rid of it. Just saying that it's around. (I live in Northern California)

bread's done
Back