Best Buy-Injustice: Gods Among Us Collectors Edition (360/PS3)-$30

honestly i'd only buy this if you wanted to collect it for whatever reason. i have no doubt that the ultimate edition will hit 20$ pretty soon and to be honest this isnt like its gonna retain its value or get any more valuable in the future.

honestly i'd only buy this if you wanted to collect it for whatever reason. i have no doubt that the ultimate edition will hit 20$ pretty soon and to be honest this isnt like its gonna retain its value or get any more valuable in the future.
That price for the statue isn't bad though. You could trade the game back in and get it for less than $20 with GCU.

The statue isnt that great, but if you have gcu and trade the game back in then you could get all the extras for sub 20 like someone else mentioned already, then its a pretty good price.

Otherwise even at $20 it wouldnt be worth it imo. I got it already when bb had their glitch so now just waiting on the ultimate edition to drop to $20 so I can get that for less after gcu

In for 1 for 360.  My nephew loves this game and already owns it, but bought it just for the statue, comic and other goodies.  Had a $15 cert, so it was only $9.53 with tax shipped.  

I loved it last fall when GS put their exclusive Fightstick version on "clearance" for $40 (originally $150) on the website. After trading in the copy of the game I got a decent PS3 stick for $18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today, but I don't see the download code for the movie. Anyone know where to find it? The code may have expired, but I'd still like to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
The code for the movie expired 10-31-13. I bought this a few weeks ago and mine had it inside the game case along with the skin dlc.

Mine arrived today, but I don't see the download code for the movie. Anyone know where to find it? The code may have expired, but I'd still like to try.

The code for the movie expired 10-31-13. I bought this a few weeks ago and mine had it inside the game case along with the skin dlc.
WB is usually pretty good about being lenient in situations like this. Contact them at www.flixster.com and they should be able to help you.

bread's done
Back