MLB 14: The Show (Vita) $19.99 at Amazon/Best Buy

parkerlewis

CAGiversary!
Post-All-Star Break price drop:

MLB 14: The Show (Vita) $19.99 @ Best Buy

MLB 14: The Show (Vita) $19.99 @ Amazon

I had quite a bit of fun with a cheap copy of MLB 13 for Vita last year but this year's version has gotten mediocre reviews and seems to still have framerate issues compared to the PS3/PS4 versions.

Too bad they can't get the graphics up to par because the game is packed with features and different gameplay modes. For $16 with GCU I'll probably still grab a copy though.

Dont see any frame rate issues on the Vita. though i dont know if i would tell people to buy it if they already have 13  (what i do )    got mine for free though  game trading site 

waited too long to trade it , used to grab  20  at best buy.  now down to 9

expect this to be normal price  i say within a few weeks  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 14 for $6 from the double dip at target a few weeks back, platted it and traded it for $20 to BB. Bought 13 from the psn sale recently. I honestly think 14 looks a lot better than 13. Plays a bit smoother too. Both are good games though

I got 14 for $6 from the double dip at target a few weeks back, platted it and traded it for $20 to BB. Bought 13 from the psn sale recently. I honestly think 14 looks a lot better than 13. Plays a bit smoother too. Both are good games though
Thanks for the info on the graphics. I checked out some YouTube videos and it does look pretty decent in action and better than I remember MLB 13 looking:

http://youtu.be/-5uZx1-qvfc

I have $5 in expiring BBY credit so between that and the GCU discount I think I'll grab this at $11 and hope for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting.  I liked that free Home Run Derby thing on PS3, and would want to play this on Vita...

Only reason I haven't bought it is my gigantic backlog possibly means that by the time I start it the next version (or 3) is out...

bread's done
Back