H> DESTINY BETA CODES FOR PS4 W>FEEDBACK

Fayyaz100

Banned
I have 4 destiny beta codes for the PS4 (you go to PSN, type in the code, and it'll start downloading the beta).

I'm just looking for feedback (positive obviously).

Padding your feedback? You shouldn't get feedback for things you give away. Do the TOS of the beta allow for these to be traded for something of value (which feedback on CAG IS)? You can be a nice guy to CAG's, but asking for feedback in return for that is very shady to the people who will trade with you in the future, thinking you earned this feedback legitimately through trades/sells.

If people do leave feedback, PLEASE put that is was for a free beta code so that CAG's can look at the feedback and discern whether or not it was deserved, and not get duped in a future trade.

because bungie is giving out multiple codes to each user, i believe you can give them away here

* Alphas/Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains thet can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold.

however, feedback shouldnt be left or asked for

• User 1 trades his Bioshock for User 2's Mass Effect. Feedback is left by both parties.
  • User 1 buys an Xbox 12 month code from User 2. Feedback is left by both parties.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a Playstation 3 and User 2 pays $20 for the shipping. Feedback is left for both parties.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free 48 Xbox Live code. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free Playstation 3. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 trades a gmail invite for a qmail invite from User 2. NO feedback is left.
just my 2 cents

bread's done
Back