MICROSOFT STORE: Trade in your PS3 or Xbox 360 for $100 towards the purchase of an Xbox One!

I find it hard to believe that too many E models will be traded in. They didn't come out that long ago did they? About the same time as the One right?

Also, why can't they even offer $50 for the fat 360.

Does the xbox have to be in working condition?  I have a launch 360 that red ringed last year (for the first time).  Still haven't gotten rid of it.  Funny thing is that I replaced it with the slim 360 (when that first launched) and barely found it last year. 

hmmm I might have to take advantage of this offer as I have an old PS3. I wish best buy would take that for their trade in offer as I have gift cards for there, but what can ya do!

I wonder if they will accept one that is not physically broken but instead may be banned from Xbox live or was disabled due to subscription payments? Given my experience I sure as hell wouldn't get an Xbox one but maybe I could give the console to a friend to use towards this trade in offer.

Deeeeeeeeeeefinitely a bit hypocritical for MS itself to not even take the fat models haha.  As a good gesture you'd think they would take them even for $50.

And while $100 may be technically a "good" deal still to little.  I remember in the good old days when new consoles came out it wasn't hard to all to cover most if not all the cost with your old stuff...now it's damn near impossible without trading in a crap-ton of games too and that's just for the base cost of the system.

bread's done
Back