zelda 3dsxl $119 free shipping used

For anyone interested, I find these all the time in Walmarts in WV, VA, and NC. The more rural the Walmart the easier to find. I've bought 3 and had dead pixels every time. I've given up on the 3DS after buying the Yoshi edition with dead pixels. 

For anyone interested, I find these all the time in Walmarts in WV, VA, and NC. The more rural the Walmart the easier to find. I've bought 3 and had dead pixels every time. I've given up on the 3DS after buying the Yoshi edition with dead pixels.
I've had 4 and never one on mine. Dirt underneath yes but not dead pixels

That's normally the reply I get. I assume I've just been unlucky, but if my luck has been that bad with these, It's best that I stay away from em.
My pikachu 3ds xl has a dead pixel. I could not even send it back because you might get a different shell. Ended up buying a Luigi one when they were $135 at Target but havent opened that one yet. Here is hoping that one is okay.

I don't know why this got posted, I guarantee this is just one system the store has in stock. They'll fulfill the first order and cancel the others based on their system.

bread's done
Back